Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

Going through the Lottery shows, this looks promising. The story ain't the worst (though it is a VN, anyone played it?), graphics looks awesome and I always was biased towards Victorian settings. I can feel some "gayness", but it's a shoujo in the end, so. It would be my bet for the most non-boring, non-stupid combination out of the Lottery.

Going through the Lottery shows, this looks promising. The story ain't the worst (though it is a VN, anyone played it?), graphics looks awesome and I always was biased towards Victorian settings. I can feel some "gayness", but it's a shoujo in the end, so. It would be my bet for the most non-boring, non-stupid combination out of the Lottery.

this is an otome game adaption, they're all the same no matter how you change the setting or the characters, don't expect anything

Watched the trailer. She's got whore poison in her body and it's up to this grab bag of literary characters to fix her by being super pushy and intrusive in the name of romance. She's not going to have any personality, she's just going to stand around looking doe eyed like she does for most of the trailer.

This might not be the worst lottery pull this season, but it's not looking good, either.

Every time I see the title of this show, I remember that I forgot what the premise was. In English, the title does not help. At all.

i find it funny how the premise gives the illusion that the girl will be fleshed out, even though this is an Otome game, where it's like an iron rule to keep the main character as bland and empty as possible...

i find it funny how the premise gives the illusion that the girl will be fleshed out, even though this is an Otome game, where it's like an iron rule to keep the main character as bland and empty as possible...
And it is easily explainable. The blander the chick the more it feels like you are doing the dating. Sexing up multiple guys is the ultimate goal of otome games after all. Concept is fine as a game, super terrible as an anime.

I have no illusions about this but I hope this one isn't hot on rapey and abusive shit like a lot of otome games are.

Reactions: Zed
And it is easily explainable. The blander the chick the more it feels like you are doing the dating. Sexing up multiple guys is the ultimate goal of otome games after all. Concept is fine as a game, super terrible as an anime.

I have no illusions about this but I hope this one isn't hot on rapey and abusive shit like a lot of otome games are.

I'm hoping it's like Diabolik Douchefucks, but without the Vampires. Hopefully one of these upstanding gentlemen call MC "Bitch-Chan" and has a dapper hat.

for an otome game, is wasn't a bad episode, the visuals were stunning, and the characters were too lively for reverse harem characters, especially that Lupin guy is one sassy bastard, i like him.

for now this is a good set up episode, it secured a 6/10 for now, but whether that number rises or drops depends on the execution, and whether the story head somewhere or just remains a background decoration. what do i expect? it'll get worse of course, there is no way an Otome game can be done right, they wouldn't pander the fans of the genre that way..

Last edited:
Episode 1

I am actually surprised. This was a pretty good episode for what it is. I enjoyed myself. And the best part? No creepy rapey stuff.

Boys are good lookin', Cardia's pretty and her dress is gorgeous although she is a rather typical quiet reverse harem protag. The corgi is the best damn thing I have ever seen, though. That thing was cute.

Please, please don't suck. Don't suuuck from now on.

@Tents failed to mention there was a corgi in a tophat with a heart on its butt and a metal leg. He's already my favorite character this season and I hope that he's a romance option for Cardia.

The episode looked fantastic with the character designs all being very pretty, but the animation and backgrounds were nice, too. Sound track was solid as well, not in your face, but the piano pieces were nice.

Overall, good first episode. I enjoyed it.

crossing my fingers and hoping you guys are right. being this pessimistic asshole, i find it hard to expect consistent quality..

crossing my fingers and hoping you guys are right. being this pessimistic asshole, i find it hard to expect consistent quality..

Oh there's all kinds of ways for it to go wrong. The evil organization is called Twilight and I am choosing to believe they are lead by Stephenie Meyer until I am told different.

Ep 1

This show looks like a steampunk fangirl's wet dream.

But the ikemen are more entertaining than I expected, and the MC is cute as shit. Mostly, though, I'll be sticking with this because...

@Tents failed to mention there was a corgi in a tophat with a heart on its butt and a metal leg. He's already my favorite character this season and I hope that he's a romance option for Cardia.

Heck yes.

Well it is an otome game in the end. I don't expect it to be something groundbreaking but it might be good for its respective genre. Emphasis on might because the plot already doesn't sound all that original but the fact that MC wasn't pinned down by all (damn, not even one) of the harem guys is a good sign. Personally I need a reverse harem that doesn't freaking suck like the majority of them so I can swoon over hot dudes in peace.

Episode 1
The show's premise is alright I guess, I think I found more interesting than the characters was the backdrop. Industrial London looked amazing. Steampunk I do have a fondness for. Here's to future episodes though, and more Corgi's in top hats.

Episode 1

I want someone to attempt to cosplay that dress. I mean, damn, there are enough buckles there to rival a Final Fantasy character.

And blushy bishounens instead of rapey bishounens? And a cute corgi in a top hat? And an MC that isn't just like... A total waste of space? Everything I know about modern reverse harems is a lie!

02:
not a bad episode, but is a bit boring compared to the first episode.
i don't really have much to comment on, except that i guess that Saint guy is probably not trust worthy.

Last edited:
Episode 2

I want Sisi. Couple questions
Why is the queen dressed like a geisha?
Is the villain like...12?
Scotland Yard is fooled by mustaches and top hats now?

So, MC is a bit unemotional, but i'm guessing that's due to her being isolated for who knows how long. Also, maybe tears and such melt things?

Also, Lupin's reaction to her exposing any part of her body is my new favorite thing. His shocked expression at seeing her stocking-clas legs was just... the best thing.

Last edited:
Back