Chainsaw Man

tfw you havent even seen this week's episode and missed all the discussions and drama about spoilers

i would like to add that im still waiting for makima to come back. hahaha seems im having a hard time acepting her death and i didnt even consider her to be waifu or anything like that.

her eyes really hinted at her being a devillike thing.

I have a theory that would explain how she could come back and make brain's comentary make sense at the same time. But will we have to wait and see if my ideia is right. Better avoid diping too much on this for now.

im a bit sad not so many people made coments on Ling tosite as they did with other songs. was hoping to find more fans of them here....

Welp, Denji is dead.
As an anime-only viewer, I'm looking forward to see how they will resolve this conflict along dealing with the new demons.
Himeno's death actually hit hard, although, I think her character deserved a bit more of screen time before killing her.

Also, since this went viral might as well.

The holidays are coming, so Denji can't be dead! Besides he's almost immortal. He gets torn up every ep. And he has to hook up with Makima.

Csm-spaget.jpg

Dont make me hit you upside the head with a snowball

*gasp*

Man, it is hard to hold the spoilers from the manga

Welp, Denji is dead.
As an anime-only viewer, I'm looking forward to see how they will resolve this conflict along dealing with the new demons.
Himeno's death actually hit hard, although, I think her character deserved a bit more of screen time before killing her.

Also, since this went viral might as well.

Huh, they put some weird lines in there that she doesn't say in the original...

09:

yas.gif

Hold on, I need to scream at the top of my lungs more: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW HYPED I'VE BEEN ALL SEASON FOR THIS MOMENT. FINALLY, WE GET TO SEE BADASS MONKAY KOBENI! It's her time to shine, just please smother this all over my face as she busts a cap in Katana Man's ass so easily like a gangster and saving Denji. Dat animation was seriously fucking DELICIOUS there, holy shit. They really added some extra spice/zing to that Kobeni parkour sequence compared to the manga. I was surprised they even showed how Kobeni killed the old lady, which was just savage honestly and anime original.

Okay, I'm done.

Last edited:
Ep 9:
Maybe its because I've seen hundreds of anime at this point, but it was obvious that Makima isn't dead. Her eyes being inhuman is enough of a hint to that. I like her devil power though. There's a reasonable cost to remote killing. I wasn't expecting the monkey lady to live and be that strong though. Altogether the animation was better in this than some of the past ones. I'm interested to know if the blu-rays will be more consistent or better overall.

Back