Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Well, I thought the juxtaposition of full barbie-doll nudity followed up by censored anatomically-correct nudity (combined with one of Rista's better gag faces to boot) was pretty damned funny.

Episode 4:

Man, the bare boob flopping scene is the most unappealing fan-service I've seen in a while but it made me chuckle anyway. Seiya is a fun jerk and all with his OCD keikaku doori preparations but Rista is the one that carries the show for me. A new episode means another batch of Rista face reactions I could use in the future.

Episode 5:

The MC's bluntness is really funny... especially the goddess's reaction to it! I was glad the "Exhibitionist" goddess wasn't the one who trained him, because she's way too cringy. I'm sure we'll see her again later on unfortunately. Mash's dragon transformation was really cool. This episode ended with a weird cliffhanger... it didn't even feel like an ending (more like it was cut in the wrong part). I wonder if the mc will suggest that the dragon girl should give up her last life.

Useless girl is shown to be useless and then given the opportunity to be not useless by dying. She probably won't die because MC can probably craft far better OP equipment than some dragon sword. Also this show is too vanilla for real deaths.

The only part I thought was funny this week was when the phoenix slapped the fire arrow out of the sky. And, that was mostly just because I wasn't expecting it.

Episode 5

The 2 jokes of the day:

1) Phoenix stoicly sending that arrow downwards
2) "Uh, somehow a lizard arrived"

The Godess reminded me of Sucy Manbavaran

Nothing more to see than that. It is hanging by a thread.

Last edited:
Episode 5:
Even Seiya's summons are jerks. That phoenix slapping Elulu's arrow away and not giving a single fuck killed me.

Man, this episode pretty much shits on Elulu. Everyone is just bullying the dragon loli.

Episode 5.
Seiya is scary.
Dude turned a Goddess of War into a dress wearing, cake making SOL character in like 3 days...on accident. Clearly his true power is a disturbing level of swag.

Also, someone get the lesbian in chains some actual clothes. I'd be grumpy too if I had a metal wedgie all day.

Episode 6

Easily the worst episode so far, since this more "serious" approach (in context of this show) is not something I dig and wanted. Not only the story seems to be common as the air I breath, it is the very weakest part of the show. The main gig was making fun of some isekai tropes with the hero and Ristarte being smug with faces and language used. None of those were present of late, especially in this episode. It was way too predictable what was going to happen and the only mysterious part was getting out the explanation of how Seiya managed to kill the dragon. Until now it was sort of fun watching Seiya deliberately make everyone aware that he doesn't need anybody, however it is plainly obvious under that cold cask he cares about them all, using excuses as "my favorite bag carrier" or Ristarte being a good cook. And you know, that is boring and is slowly falling to the very shapes of clichéd plots and characters.

Here is where my journey ends. Please, show, sacrifice yourself for a sword at least. Dropped.

...Has the ending always been: Be Perfect, 'plz'? Maybe I never payed enough attention to the end, but that's ridiculous. How about you take a step back and look at yourself show? I'd be happy if it was at least moderately interesting, but it's not even that.

There wasn't a single funny moment this episode, and all-in-all in the battle with the dragon was just bollocks. I'm half-way through this show now all because @Zaig insisted it was humorous. This betrayal will not be soon forgotten.

Otherwise, there was a weird moment at the end there where they were talking about plucking 100 of the goddesses hairs and it cuts to her crotch randomly. Did he pluck her pubes? Or was that just a random attempt at fanservice? That was an extremely odd scene.

z6tKsYn.png

xWviXiD.png

dQ8Iupj.png

...Has the ending always been: Be Perfect, 'plz'? Maybe I never payed enough attention to the end, but that's ridiculous. How about you take a step back and look at yourself show? I'd be happy if it was at least moderately interesting, but it's not even that.

There wasn't a single funny moment this episode, and all-in-all in the battle with the dragon was just bollocks. I'm half-way through this show now all because @Zaig insisted it was humorous. This betrayal will not be soon forgotten.

Otherwise, there was a weird moment at the end there where they were talking about plucking 100 of the goddesses hairs and it cuts to her crotch randomly. Did he pluck her pubes? Or was that just a random attempt at fanservice? That was an extremely odd scene.

z6tKsYn.png

xWviXiD.png

dQ8Iupj.png

Didn't pay much attention to it, but now that you are saying it..I..uhm..that's a pretty embarassing "joke"..or thing..to have.

Episode 6:

This episode wasn't that bad... the comedy wasn't funny or a lot, but it fit the situation since it was about saving Elulu's life. It's nice to see the mc actually caring about the girl's life! They'll probably add more comedy in the next episode.

Episode 6:
Did Seiya plucked Rista's hairs from where I think he did? Well at least she won't go bald. Well not on the head anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I mean they did showed her boobs flopping in the wind. But Jesus.

Back