Castlevania Season 4

There's definitely going to be some build up to something big for the fourth season, considering that the previous season was more character focused. I feel as though Alucard did have a happy period, but obviously isolation is going to have an effect on the character. Nevertheless, there is definitely potential with the characters, its just a matter of where the writers choose to go.

I on the other hand, am just surprised the show got four seasons at all. I remember watching the first season in an anime planet groupwatch a long time ago, and it was really boring. Hardly any action, just a lot of talking, horrible jokes, ect. It was like watching a really watered down version of JoJo phantom blood without any of the meat and potatoes of what makes a hammy and cliche'd dark fantasy story entertaining. Is that what it takes to succeed on netflix? Or did it get better overtime?

Ending after 4 seasons isn't exactly the L you think it is.
I don't care. I'm just glad it's finally gonna be over and done with. Like I said, the stupid thing shouldn't even have an entry here. It's not an anime in any sense.

It was the most beautiful ending of series i have ever seen in anime/ movies/ serial/ book/ games etc. This anime completely stole my heart (soul too ). I need more XD

Back