[BUG] Signature Isn't Updating

Teoca317

Hello,
Recently, I've noticed that Anime Planet's signature hasn't been updating. I tried to manually update it by clicking the "Add/Update my Signature" option in my settings and getting a new BB Code. At that stage, it shows me the new and updated signature.
82HJuJV.png

However, when I put the new BB Code into my signature in the forum tab, it gives me the old signature.
OeLOcth.png
MSQ7WLz.png
I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, or if other people are experiencing this, too.

The signature images are cached for about a day when requesting them, but it should be refreshing that anytime you update your lists (or roughly hourly in the worst case)... We'll look into it.

Last edited:
Is there any update on this? According to my Anime Planet profile, I've now watched 1585 shows, if that gives you any idea how long it's been stuck.

I'm having a similar problem. My signature is supposed to be displaying the shows I'm currently watching, but actually just displays the shows i was watching like a month ago. The preview when i'm editing the signature is correct, but when i copy paste the BB code it doesn't work?

Back