Buff Anime/Manga Girls Appreciation

Shame such a beefcake of a babe was wasted on a show like that.

On the bright side, we are getting a ton of fanart of her, and it's

faf.jpg

No idea what this is from, but nice!
-------------------------------------------

I wish Danberu emphasized female muscles more.
It was really nice when it did, particularly due to how it is actually aware how different training specialties means different-looking muscle distribution.

I'm just hoping it eventually gets a second season so the true best girl can get to shine.

I wish Danberu emphasized female muscles more.
It was really nice when it did, particularly due to how it is actually aware how different training specialties means different-looking muscle distribution.

I'm just hoping it eventually gets a second season so the true best girl can get to shine.

It had pretty good BD sales from what I can remember for being a relatively niche show, so I'd say 2nd season chances aren't that bad actually.

She was not a pedo. Just very, very...odd. She ain't no Rudy Greyrat or anything. She's more like that girl from Wataten.
Are you positive? Just by the opening, I get that general vibe from the show. Why is she so touchy with the little girl? Why is it showing her stalking the girl? Why was she riding on the heart with the said little girl? I feel like the show would have the same problem as Black Butler with Ciel and Sebastian, where a predatory relationship is heavily hinted at through the presentation of the show, but never explicitly said. Some shots between the two would look romantic between them and it would be really creepy. Am I off base with this and the presentation of the show in the OP is completely different from the show itself?

OT: There really aren't that many anime girls like that. The only character coming to mind is Sakura from DR(which was already mentioned):
g_X5kbzqa7D_irjbivXX0CN83_DNPcZ-Fa-cAPXM1B849apLbebfI_aljs60M8tBzCQLGp594vrcEFDusio6cJBRZ4pIlOhPuxpBtK1h0QSc5ZLbMpEELHtLS3c

Not even in shows like Sekirei where the whole point is a bunch of girls fighting does it have any girls with a buff build.

yuztan's basically a hentai artist apparently which is pretty obvious but I just can't really deny the artwork he does for the Dragon's Crown manga and how he draws ripped ladies is amazing:

umtAD98.png

M1TFz18.png

Maximum guilty pleasure, sometimes you want some Red Sonja-esque fanservice.

qeD7bHc.png

sHaHrGK.png

This sister in Hitomi-chan is Shy with Strangers really has it in for those abs hard to scheme like this. This is a woman of culture here.
A lot of fit girl goodness in that one. And shark teeth.

Apparently there's a martial arts manga called Batuque, primarily focusing on capoeira(and Brazil?). Haven't read it myself, but I'm tempted. Sounds like a possible @Taek type of series.

Back