Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by chii, Mar 31, 2016.

1. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Mar 31, 2016
    Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

A hype mini web series for the upcoming FFXV game!

While I'm totally looking forward to the game this web.... thing..... is a little strange.

Episode one was pretty hilarious to me since half of it was the boys eating hamburgers XD could not stop laughing while watching that.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Jun 15, 2016
    well ep 2 was a lot of childhood growing up slice of life crap that i never wanted to see about the character i kinda dislike the most already......... :|

3. kess

kess New Member

Posted by kess on Jun 17, 2016
    I still hope that the game will be good, at least in some respect, because this anime is... meh. I’ll watch it to the end though, but they certainly could have worked more on the story and characters.

gauxel likes this.
  4. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Jun 17, 2016
    The ova to me is more of a teaser/promo for the game than anything so it is understandable why it is so disjointed and not really plot driven since its kinda just one big commercial

gauxel likes this.
  5. Lizardbitch

Lizardbitch Well-Known Member

These anime episodes really have me pumped up for the game, now. I really enjoyed getting to see the backgrounds of all the guys with Noctis. I like getting to know all the characters and am definitely looking forward to traveling with them.

My husband (who never does Ships like I do) was like "yep. Noctis and Prompto- totally ship 'em.' =P After episode 2. Prompto is definitely my most favorite character.

I love getting to watch Noctis and Gladiolus grow up and spar together in episode 3. That episode was totally adorable and made me like the character more.

The end of episode 5 had me wanting to pick up Noctis. The feels. :(