Black Clover

OIqzncU.png

I must say these past few episodes have been quite good, story is finally headed somewhere and it's interesting.

Any guesses who the new wizard king will be? I’m pretty sure it will be among these: Fuegoreon, Mereoleona, or Yami and it’s possible Leopold, Yuno, Asta, Noelle, or Kirsch will replace one or more of the vacant squad captain posts. At least two squads will need new captains.

As the comment above, I think it might be Fuegoreon, Mereoleona, or Yami. Still, what an interesting development and rest in piece WK.

Ep. 96,
And Patry has officially performed reincarnation magic for the Elves. The arc with the craziest fights in the series, this will be one of the highest points in the series. I'm hoping the part with Noelle will come out later this year, but it'll probably be early next year at the latest.

This anime is just horrible, can't believe you could make an adapation so crushing. The production quality is equal to that of a Tuna, and a raw one at that.

Black clover looks like trash what feels like 80% of the time but you kind of get used to it. It's mostly shoddy or limited animation with some off-models regularly but at least the foreground characters stay on model more often than not... so yeah, you get used to it.

I mean, Asta still feels ... well... basically a louder stupider Naruto clone... quite annoying.
but I mean, Noel is one of the few times a love interest actually isn't only useless pandering for a main-stream long running shounen, so there's that.

The series mostly leans into it's supporting characters for real strength I think. Asta and Yuno are kind of weak characters but other than that most characters have something going on in the story more so than a lot of other trashy battle shounen.

Ep. 100,
Now Black Clover has finally hit 100 episodes! That was quite a fight Yuno and Asta had with Licht, seeing they tried making this fight extra special since they hit a milestone. But to be honest, when it shows at least, I can get sorta depressed seeing the limited animation. And I saw a color page of Nero not to long ago, so its a painful reminder of how different the art for the manga and anime is.

Black clover looks like trash what feels like 80% of the time but you kind of get used to it. It's mostly shoddy or limited animation with some off-models regularly but at least the foreground characters stay on model more often than not... so yeah, you get used to it.

I mean, Asta still feels ... well... basically a louder stupider Naruto clone... quite annoying.
but I mean, Noel is one of the few times a love interest actually isn't only useless pandering for a main-stream long running shounen, so there's that.

The series mostly leans into it's supporting characters for real strength I think. Asta and Yuno are kind of weak characters but other than that most characters have something going on in the story more so than a lot of other trashy battle shounen.
Since my brother has been watching the dub, I was impressed with the cast picks. Asta isn't as annoying as he is with his Japanese voice actor, so that's a plus, and it sounds like the English actors really enjoy playing the characters. As soon as the dub catches up with the subs, I'm probably going to switch over.

I really like how Black Clover is self-aware with the shonen troupes, and for people who are fans of Noelle, they're going to be very pleased with one of her parts in the current story arc.

am i the only one that still thinks that the animation started being garbage just before the tournament of the royal knights? and still is?

Ever since episode 84 or 86 I have not really enjoyed black clover. It’s not the story that’s the problem but the fight scene really suck it feels boring n plain like there’s no heart popping feeling you know

I have to say, despite the animation taking liberty in quality to say the least. I again repeat that Noel is currently probably at least in the running for being the most useful female potential love interest character in anime. I know it was again an aspull in terms of what happened but come on she literally did something in a fight unlike so many other female shounen potential love interest characters. You have to let me have this.

I mean, I fully acknowledge that the animation is shit most of the time for this series but come on, Noel despite her generic-ness in plot progression and storytelling this latest episode is so vastly more capable than so many other female love interest characters that it's laughable.

I'm just putting this here to make fun of a certain Naruto character. I don't need to name her. If you disagree? ha. Ha.

I agree with all comments above but somewhat still enjoy the series. The adventure rpg lover in me just wants to see them get stronger and stronger.
Noelle doing just that in the last ep! animation could be better yes but I thought it was a good ep.

Back