Best yaoi ship - discuss the poll and results

I was honestly surprised to see WangXian on this, like I didn't think a lot of people knew about it and I voted for them (wanted to go with Banana fish, though). I was disappointed to see it was somewhere at the bottom, but that's to be expected honestly. Also:

Ships are opinions, why do people have to hate on opinions? You may not agree with some, but you don't have to spew venom on them.

OK I VOTED FOR WEI WUXIAN AND LAN WANGJI.
AND YOU SHOULD TOO.

getting too worked up for this, golly gosh

edit; before anyone comes for my throat;;; all ships are wonderful, love is love. pls dont sue me ;;

We've partnered with CDawgVA to determine the best Boys Love character ship! After the poll ends, he'll visit a popular BL cafe in Tokyo and film the staff as they act out a scene starring the winning pair.

The poll closes November 18, 7 AM EST. Click to vote on the best yaoi ship!

Did your favorite ship make the cut? Want to convince non-voters to choose your best boys? Happy or dismayed at the current rankings? Discuss the poll here!
I just Voted for Mo Dao Zu shi, was very hard with Yuri on Ice, and Junjou Romantica on the list, but they were simply the best.

OK I VOTED FOR WEI WUXIAN AND LAN WANGJI.
AND YOU SHOULD TOO.

getting too worked up for this, golly gosh

edit; before anyone comes for my throat;;; all ships are wonderful, love is love. pls dont sue me ;;
Got worked up too, between Junjou Romantica, Yuri on Ice, and Mo Dao Zu chi, I chose Modao Zu Chi, watched that over and over so many times, the best ever ever

We've partnered with CDawgVA to determine the best Boys Love character ship! After the poll ends, he'll visit a popular BL cafe in Tokyo and film the staff as they act out a scene starring the winning pair.

Did your favorite ship make the cut? Want to convince non-voters to choose your best boys? Happy or dismayed at the current rankings? Discuss the poll here!

tencount

Ice skater pair, of course.
Unfortunately Kengan Omega has yet to be adapted into anime, so can't vote for my true favorite pairing.

Back