Best yaoi ship - discuss the poll and results

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by sothis, Nov 9, 2019.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Nov 9, 2019
    [​IMG]

We've partnered with CDawgVA to determine the best Boys Love character ship! After the poll ends, he'll visit a popular BL cafe in Tokyo and film the staff as they act out a scene starring the winning pair.

The poll closes November 18, 7 AM EST. Click to vote on the best yaoi ship!

Did your favorite ship make the cut? Want to convince non-voters to choose your best boys? Happy or dismayed at the current rankings? Discuss the poll here!

2. hell0emi

hell0emi Well-Known Member

Had to vote for my Ten Count boys didn’t I. *clapping hand emoji*

3. Meron

Meron Database Moderator

4. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

Oh I see Yuri on Ice was included in the poll. Might as well just declare them the winner now.

I voted for Love Stage because it was cute and didn't go too far into dubcon territory.

5. hiarami

hiarami New Member

came here expecting naruto and sasuke. i had to settle for yuri & victor.

lupita, Audrey0519, Ksissick and 14 others like this.
  6. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

It's weird how the MHA boys got mixed in with all the actual gay couples. Also, it's a terrible, terrible ship.

7. Mayflowers

Mayflowers Active Member

Voted for the Free Haru and Makoto pair , and i was considering voting for the ten count pair .

I don't ship the MHA pair they showed...i mean i'd actually have to like bakugo to a degree for that and to me izuku is way cuter with todoroki .

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  8. hell0emi

hell0emi Well-Known Member

I hate it as a ship, it doesn’t make sense

9. LuluRose14

LuluRose14 New Member

Is cannon actually considered a ship? I voted for Junjou Romantica anyway, but is that even fair to be in the poll? Shoulda done yuri on ice..

10. Mayflowers

Mayflowers Active Member

Nice to know i'm not the only one who doesn't like izuku and bakugo together.

11. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

That ship is so gay, it's like the tsundere thing where that kid with the MILF likes the MC but can't express it because he built this hard persona and he can't lose it less he lose everything. But I can't see it lasting, MC will eventually snap if Son of MILF kept being a raging sack of dicks.

12. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Posted by Gens on Nov 10, 2019
    I'll probably just vote Love Stage, that's the best pairing I can think of at the moment.

13. thor123

thor123 Well-Known Member

14. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

I don't really know who to vote for to be honest. For one thing it seems kind of weird to include both canon couples and shipping pairs.

Eh. I guess I'll go with Victor and Yuuri. You can't go wrong with that one.

15. andriah1999

andriah1999 New Member

Voted Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji but it broke my heart to choose . They are the best ship of all time though!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  16. AnnaSartin

AnnaSartin Database Moderator

17. s0wick3d

s0wick3d New Member

How sad to see that Yuri On Ice is winning when its far from a good couple, as an avid and experienced fujoshi I'm dissapointed.

18. KawaiiNeko13

KawaiiNeko13 New Member

Yesss me too!

Mayflowers and Maartinez02Yaoi like this.
  19. SoobinUnnie

SoobinUnnie New Member

Anyone out there who voted for Love Stage? :laugh:

20. foxxykat1223

foxxykat1223 New Member