Best Robot/Android/Cyborg Character Faceoff Final Battle: Mechazawa VS Reg

Who is the better robot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, I'm all about his dissonant serenity, but Dio was more exciting and fun to watch, kind of lit up the Phantom Blood arc in a way, where in Monster I was really feeling the drag of the pacing even with an interesting character like Johan in there.
That's an issue with the show more than the character himself. I'm not familiar with Dio so I can't comment much on it, but Johan is one of the best written anime villains out there.

That's an issue with the show more than the character himself. I'm not familiar with Dio so I can't comment much on it, but Johan is one of the best written anime villains out there.
Fair enough, I don't know if I can say Dio is objectively better, but I rate based on enjoyment. However, it would have been hilarious to be able to use the "You thought the winner would be johan, but it was me, Dio!" meme. Back then, of course. Not now when it's stale :P

Fair enough, I don't know if I can say Dio is objectively better, but I rate based on enjoyment. However, it would have been hilarious to be able to use the "You thought the winner would be johan, but it was me, Dio!" meme. Back then, of course. Not now when it's stale :P
Honestly I think Dio will end up on my fav villains list when I watch Jojo, based only on the few gifs and memes I saw of him.

the pillar men are lame.

tenor.gif

...Uh, Zetsu. I think you forgot to set the expiration timer for the poll. I just noticed that.

Anyway, it's been 24 hours. And we're tied again. I'm not sure what the procedure is for a second tie-breaker.

...Uh, Zetsu. I think you forgot to set the expiration timer for the poll. I just noticed that.

Anyway, it's been 24 hours. And we're tied again. I'm not sure what the procedure is for a second tie-breaker.

I did bork the timing. Guess we'll do it old school and do a manual vote. First to reach five wins. I would say ten, but I don't think either is going to get ten and we'll probably end up with a tie first.

I'll let you call the start of it since it would be shitty of me to jump on the first vote.

Deleted the poll so no one gets confused. You might want to explain the rules for the newbies.

Okay, for the newer guys around here. Back in the olden days of these faceoff contests, it was basically a race to 10 votes. And that's what we're doing here. First to 5 moves on.

Mechazawa-0
Monochrome-1

Back