Best Character with Glasses Nomination (closed)!

AAAAAAAH THE INTERNET MESSED UP HERE SO I COULDN'T NOMINATE MY FAVORITE!

tumblr_inline_pdey2naeMl1u544cj_500.gif

Nom #4
Username: Gens
Character Name: The Major
Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Picture:
latest

Reason: You gotta love a sadistic war mongering ham dump truck. All about the haminess and shiny scary glasses.

Accepted!

Nom #4
Username: g3data
Character Name: Byakuya Togami
Anime: Danganronpa the Animation
Picture:

1572663753609.png

Reason: Was smart enough to know that the best way to survive the death game was to be as antisocial as possible. Also voluntarily made the 2nd arc more interesting since the killer wasn't smart enough to cover up a crime scene properly, and thus fucked with the evidence just to make things more fun. If he did decide to kill himself I could most easily imagine a big brain lad like him getting away with it.

Accepted!
Welp I just noticed two more nominations left and already two posted before me.. ;-; RIP
Nom #1
Your username: Hayane
Character names: Yamagami Lucy
Anime/manga they're from: Servant x Service
Good picture of them
cpFHpLL.gif
Reason for Nomination: Her ahoge, cuteness, glasses, black-clothed shirt, and everything makes her so adorable. Even her long name makes her perfect (I relate too much to her with her revenge...). If I wasn't a female she would be my best waifu!

Nom#2
Your username: Hayane
Character names: Kunimitsu Tezuka
Anime/manga they're from: The Prince of Tennis
Good picture of them
HfoOukh.gif
Reason for Nomination: What is tennis without having an unnatural powerup and a team captain with glasses? Every sports anime needs a captain with glasses. Tezuka beats them all for me with his glasses that never fall even when he hits the ball with the racket and sends everything flying. [I don't even know anymore why he was my crush 7 years ago]

Thanks to whoever nominated shinpachi....shinpachi's existence and soul itself is glasses.

Accepted! Unfortunately GTOwlnizuka ( :( ) gave his two noms up, so yours will replace his.

Nominee: Kobayashi
Anime: Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Picture:
ESqaMf3.gif

>most beautiful girl i've ever seen
>glasses
>contagious smile
>knows how to handle her alcohol
>financial stability
>smart
>accepting
>humble

kobayashi is the perfect girl because that I love and want to always protect

I hoped someone would nominate Kobayshi. I didn’t want to do it myself for... reasons.

Username : CuteButLooksPregnant
Character Name : Makoto Ariga
Anime series : Wandering Son / Hourou Musuko

deatho10.jpg

makoto10.jpg

Reason for Nomination : Mikoto is a male-to-female transgender character. They were perceived a male at birth ( picture below ), but are transitioning to their correct gender of a cute teenage girl. Mokoto was given the role of playing a transgender character in a school play---a boy named Romeo who transitions to a girl named Juliet. When it is found out that they transitioned, the uproar was so great, that Juliet commits suicide ( picture above ). A transgender character with glasses, very unique !

Character Name : Makoto Ariga
Anime series : Wandering Son / Hourou Musuko

deatho10.jpg

makoto10.jpg

Reason for Nomination : Mikoto is a male-to-female transgender character. They were perceived a male at birth ( picture below ), but are transitioning to their correct gender of a cute teenage girl. Mokoto was given the role of playing a transgender character in a school play---a boy named Romeo who transitions to a girl named Juliet. When it is found out that they transitioned, the uproar was so great, that Juliet commits suicide ( picture above ). A transgender character with glasses, very unique !

Please forgive me, but we already have 64 characters now!

Character Name : Chitose Ikeda
Anime series : Yuru Yuri
chitos10.jpg

drooli10.jpg

Reason for Nomination : The yuri girl with glasses, who is so affected by possible shippings by herself with the other girls in school, or seeing other girls shipping with one another, that she gets numerous and frequent nosebleeds.

Back