Best Character with Glasses Faceoff Winner : Rei Kiriyama!

What should be the theme for the next round?

• Best mecha pilot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to think long and hard about this one, because even if I don't know her, that maid really rocks the glasses look. Like, I haven't seen her show at all, but I'm certain that she wouldn't be the same person without the glasses. On the other hand, Hange really knows to sell that mad scientist look with her goggles. She's crazy no matter what, but it's a trait that gets heightened when she's wearing her glasses. Check her out without 'em, she looks like a totally different person.

But like the movie Warrior tells me, better the devil you know than the devil you don't. So, let's go, Hange, let's win this thing or something.

A vote for Hange is a vote for Androgyny and also a vote for somehow keeping glasses and hair on point while zipping through the sky on a cable gun cutting giant naked babies with double fisting oversized X-acto knives

Which if you ask me, is what america needs right now.

A vote for Hange is a vote for Androgyny and also a vote for somehow keeping glasses and hair on point while zipping through the sky on a cable gun cutting giant naked babies with double fisting oversized X-acto knives

Which if you ask me, is what america needs right now.

What America needs right now is a robot with a pliant asshole to protect young girls as they descend to the bowels of the Earth and that's why Riko is the best only choice.

Too bad we're not voting for Reg then, Riko is the girl he's protecting, not the moe robot. Otherwise I'd vote for him.

And she's just as precious. I mean, her cooking is God-tier, she straight up HACKED her way out of a carnivorous plant like Luke Skywalker and that goddamn taun taun, AND she's the daughter of one of the greatest abyssal explorers ever recorded.

She's a total badass and can drop kick any one of these fools...she's just like, 11 right now. Give her 7 years and she won't be useless.

Look at Kaname Asagiri, and then look at the rest of those fucks. One guy is smiling, showing off his daughter or something. Second one is determined, probably to confess or some shit, the fucking normie. Technically fourth guy by the way of how they're presented is more or less a fop. And then look at third, Kaname Asagiri. Dude is all determination, nobody is as determined as him to do anything in their entire life. The sheer, scrunched up features that are unparalleled in anime, the fist with veins, gripping some rope, TWO VEINS because this is some serious hard grip, hard shit going down. This is the face you reserve for pushing out the fattest, toughest, most massive shit possible. But this guy, in all his memetic glory, is determined for something else completely and utterly different. And by that, I mean for a massively douchey reason. Is this man a hero? Fuck no. Is a pile of wet dog shit more heroic than him? Yes. Is every single person in this battle more heroic, more likable, more not a sack of dicks than him? You bet your ass! Easily one of the biggest douchebags of the year, even a contender for the decade, and yet he gets all kinds of classic moments in the show by facial expressions alone. The man, the myth, the douche.

I've gotta be honest, I would easily pick douchbag brother over Mae Hughes any day of the week:

tenor.gif

Come at me man.

...Am I the only Maes Hughes fan here? ;-;
Maes Hughes? Heh, nothing personnel kid, but I don't watch such mainstream anime, only the finest in obscure, 80s OVAs and movies. And if I were to watch anything released in this decade, it would only be bad anime, as good anime is for casual insipid plebeians the likes of which wouldn't be able to comprehend my exquisite, superior, intellectual taste. Which is why I voted for Kaname Asagiri, the true vote for glasses, for everything he and the show stands for.

Didn't you read the site name? It's "Hipster-Planet.com"

I was a hipster before the place became infested with hipsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back