Attack on Titan

I watched the series in my living room after getting off work that night. (sarcastic face (-_-) )

Ain't nothing wrong with too much Krista
if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Shoot. I just realised I forgot to read the last ... 5 chapters. Guess it shows how much I care about this manga these days. Meh, I'll read it later.

Gah, this one ended at a really good point. Everything's starting to come together now, and clearly the author is preparing something big for the 100th chapter. Shit's about to get crazy in Rebellio.

Ch.78 (spoilers up to recent chapters too)
Boy, Bertholdt sure got annoying but this hit a peak. This is a re-read so I know about the Subjects of Ymir and Marley but holding a grudge on people two generations removed from the Eldians is ridiculous. His whole impassioned monologue just sounded baseless since he was the one that brought misery and cruelty on everyone since the start of the fucking manga.

"That's right... no-one is at fault here..." No, you are. You are ENTIRELY AT FAULT. Fuck you, you pious, delusional cunt. His death won't erase the suffering and tragedy he's brought on innocent people who's only crime was being born on the wrong side of the map.

"This world - is it not just unbearably cruel?" YES BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FOR THE FANATICAL BELIEFS OF A TYRANNICAL EMPIRE.

Trying to convince himself he wasn't at fault for causing countless deaths made me angry. This is why I like Reiner despite him being in the same position - his actions have severely mentally scarred him. Bertholdt is just a blind, fanatical lapdog.

''Hey redneck, how should I watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes?''
''Uhh, just skip straight to like the second-to-last episode. You'll understand fuck-all, but there's blood and explosions and shit.''

Everyone should realise by now that you don't take advice from RR.

Uprising arc was one of the best ones, imo. More political but it finally addressed a long standing dilemma about society within the walls.

Something needed to be done but the old government was so obsessed with maintaining power they held humanity back from retaliating against the titans effectively. It was only a matter of time until everyone was eradicated over their greed and stupidity. Now that Historia is queen the Survery Corps is free to develop technologies that will help them range farther and fight titans with less risk to individuals.

Plus there's a lot of background in this arc that's important for everything that's happening after it.

Last edited:
99: Holy hell, that's some doujin set up if I ever saw one. Thanks Isayama!
Loved this chapter. The Reiner/Eren interactions are great. Falco wins the line of the year award for "Hey, Mr Kruger, did you hurt your hand?". Poor kid, he's dumb but I do feel sorry for him because he just wanted to help the nice disabled man.

Can't wait for chapter 100. I'm expecting shit to finally go down and people to die. Maybe we'll see the SC again? By the way, the soldier that traps Pieck and Porco is obviously Connie, the eye shape and the back of the head are the same as his. Jean's probably one of the actors. Helos is most likely Levi, since when Levi almost killed Zeke back in Shiganshina they were in the same pose as that one Helos statue Willy has outside his house.

Also, we're this close to (on-screen) Zeke/Eren interactions and I am so excited. I've been waiting for this forever, dammit!

Chapter 100... More like 100/100.

The build up all the way to that final moment was a thing of beauty. My body is ready, Isayama.

Meh, chapter 80 and above is the only thing worth reading. Everything less than is irrelevant. At least as far as I know. I unfortunately read 86 or so before stopping since I was that turned off by the previous 80. Might continue it but highly doubt it since I have plenty of manga to read this fall.

101:
Zofia and Udo didn't have to die such brutal deaths but I'm really not surprised they're gone :/. Also it was pretty obvious the Survey Corps were waiting around and it's nice seeing them again. Mikasa looks great with short hair. And the Warhammer Titan is pretty rad, it probably has the coolest abilities out of the shifters that we've seen (other than the Founding Titan's titan-controlling ability), it's a shame we're most likely not going to see it much after this.

Zeke and Levi interactions fucking NEVER, I hope they're having tea somewhere while all this chaos is going on though.

102-103:
Man, Zeke is very obviously alive still and working for the SC. People still think he's somehow either dead (when he and Eren haven't even touched, which means he isn't) or not working with the SC when he's been in on their plans from the start... It's not that hard, guys.

Also it's nice seeing Armin again. Despite what most of the fandom thinks, I don't hate him. He looks like he doesn't want to be nuking the place though. And I find it amusing that he and Mikasa have the same hairstyle again, lol.

I'll be thinking about the quote "Eren Yeager is not my enemy" for the next month, dammit.

It feels like we may be heading towards the last arc finally. I'd like answers soon.

104-106:

-Zeke's betrayal was super obvious and anyone who didn't see it coming wasn't paying enough attention.

-Gabi and Falco ending up in the walls is exactly what I was hoping would happen. I want them both to survive. Also, fuck the haters, Gabi did nothing wrong.

-Yelena is amazing and I love her a lot.

-The best thing about this arc was the Zeke and Levi banter. I love them both a lot. I'm glad Levi's taking care of him.

107, because holy shit, Isayama:

-I really do not think Eren is the father of Historia's baby. Or at least I hope he isn't since it would go against what he's standing for. I can see it being someone like Flegel Reeves, who we suspiciously haven't seen since the timeskip.

-Zeke is a very good boy who did nothing wrong and Paradis need to stop being bitches and trust that he wants to save everyone. I'm glad he's my favourite character. He's going to become Eldia's god king soon and then you'll all see the light! Zeke will be the one to stop Eren from destroying everything.

-Kiyomi is... interesting. I hope Mikasa isn't used by her but I know she will be.

-Not looking forward to next chapter when Reiner has to learn what happened to everyone. It's going to be extremely painful and I'm never ready for Reiner sufferings.

This is the worst cliffhanger since Kruger's "whose memories are these?" line. God dammit.

Last edited:
With season 3 out, I decided to finally catch up. You know, in case they shift stuff around in the anime like they did last season and I wind up getting spoiled. I just finished chapter 105. I am a very happy man. Because...
SHE'S FINALLY GONE! YES! GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH! BEST CHAPTER EVER! I LOVE THIS MANGA AGAIN!
shingeki-no-kyojin-10641685.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-10641691.jpg

Oh right, I haven't been reading this since December.

Heard some real shit is going down so I'll be on it tomorrow.

With season 3 out, I decided to finally catch up. You know, in case they shift stuff around in the anime like they did last season and I wind up getting spoiled. I just finished chapter 105. I am a very happy man. Because...
SHE'S FINALLY GONE! YES! GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH! BEST CHAPTER EVER! I LOVE THIS MANGA AGAIN!
shingeki-no-kyojin-10641685.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-10641691.jpg
Thank you for reminding me all the good characters are gone. I'm still at 92 and I doubt there's much of a chance of me picking it up any time soon, unless it finally ends or unless the anime moves so fast it'll catch up.

Back