Attack on Titan 3rd Season: Part II

54 (5):
ZEKE FINALLY DOES SOMETHING! Only to get his ass handed to him by Levi. He's better than this, though! I promise! He just didn't listen to Reiner and Bertolt's warning because he's an idiot lol.

eXV7vAk.png

Ah yes, my fave character in all his glory.

EDIT: I realised that Levi's stepping right on Zeke's crotch. He doesn't do that in the manga -- his foot's on the Beast Titan's flesh. I mean, Levi totally would step on Zeke's dick, so if anything it's an upgrade.

Armin's lines came across far more emotionally here than in the manga, I felt. Poor kid doesn't deserve this ;_;. He just wanted to go and see the ocean with his best friend, dammit!

Anyway, I'm just waiting for the reactions to the next couple of episodes really...
QUilwRc.gif

Last edited:

Okay that was pretty good.

I just hope

Reiner and Bertholdt are dead for GOOD. At least one of them. (I mean obviously Bertholdt is still alive but Eren needs to slice and dice him.) I can totally see some BS letting them live. We lost Erwin *and* Armin. Maybe Sasha too. Like c'mon bruh.

Last edited:
54 (5):
ZEKE FINALLY DOES SOMETHING! Only to get his ass handed to him by Levi. He's better than this, though! I promise! He just didn't listen to Reiner and Bertolt's warning because he's an idiot lol.

eXV7vAk.png

Ah yes, my fave character in all his glory.

EDIT: I realised that Levi's stepping right on Zeke's crotch. He doesn't do that in the manga -- his foot's on the Beast Titan's flesh. I mean, Levi totally would step on Zeke's dick, so if anything it's an upgrade.

Armin's lines came across far more emotionally here than in the manga, I felt. Poor kid doesn't deserve this ;_;. He just wanted to go and see the ocean with his best friend, dammit!

Anyway, I'm just waiting for the reactions to the next couple of episodes really...
QUilwRc.gif

no one:
Starra: HE STEPPED ON HIS CROTCH

God damnit.

EP 5 (54)
I've been so deep into the "Reiner is best boy" for years now, that I completely forgot that for a very long time, Bertholdt held that title.
Now that I've been reminded of his glory, I suppose I shall have to split the title.
Henceforth, Reiner is simply Stronkest Boy, and Bertholdt is Nicest Boy.
Zeke deserves a mention as well, but for reasons not fit to be discussed here.
No matter what happens, none of them will ever truly be gone.

They are the three longest and strongest links in a three link long strong chain, and as we all know:
A link is only as long as you longest strong-chain.

Armin, Levi, and to some extent Mikasa and Eren, are all dicks.

Ep 5.....

I'm not crying. You are..............I will never look at an ocean the same ever again. Lol

Reiner ain't best boy but I do love him a lot, especially now that he's been explored more as a character. Being Reiner is fucking suffering, man, he's a good dude who shouldn't have to suffer that much. Though that applies to just about every single SnK character really, lol.

For real though, I wasn't even thinking about looking at Zeke's crotch after what Levi had just pulled off.
See, this is why you read the manga. You notice the little things when the anime comes around because you're not as caught up in the moment.

Also this isn't as bad as the cover of volume 28 of the manga, which features Zeke's open fly. Or the time Isayama just drew him naked for no reason.
uuDsGJ7.png

Not posting the full thing because vague spoilers.

Fun fact: Zeke's birthday is on 8/1, which is jokingly known as Yaoi Day in Japan. Incidentally, it's also Reiner's birthday. Make of that what you will.

(Note: I'm not being entirely serious. I like making fun of Zeke because he's easy to make fun of. He's still my fave though.)

k386px.png
9XgEHO3.png

Are you telling me we are going to get a yaoi spinoff? Don't tease me dammit....
All I'm saying is that Isayama decided that Zeke and Reiner share a birthday on Yaoi Day. I don't know how much he gives a shit about character birthdays, but then again, Levi's birthday is Christmas (or Christmas Eve, I can't remember) so I think he cared at least a little bit initially.

All I'm saying is that Isayama decided that Zeke and Reiner share a birthday on Yaoi Day. I don't know how much he gives a shit about character birthdays, but then again, Levi's birthday is Christmas (or Christmas Eve, I can't remember) so I think he cared at least a little bit initially.
And Levi is the gift that keeps on giving.

Episode 5

Holy shit what an episode. Levi straight-up turned the Beast Titan into titan-sized sushi with almost as much effort as cleaning an entire dusty room. If it weren't for the Cart Titan coming to the rescue Zeke would have been done for.
On the other side Armin flexed his colossal steel balls and sacrificed his life so Eren could defeat Bertholdt with a sneak attack.

Now that both Erwin and Armin are gone I wonder who are they going to use the serum with. Both are vital for the corps so theya re going to have a hard time picking one to turn into a shifter.

Ep5:
I'm salty.

Better to be salty than crispy...

...I'm so going to hell for making this joke xD

I think there were talks about a delay last week, but from what I've read American sources, among others (worldwide?) aren't going to be able to air this until Wednesday now in order to combat piracy. I like how so many different series are leaked, fan-subbed, and streamed from illegal sites, but then when it happens to something like Attack on Titan, the fan base has to be "punished." Anyway, moving on!

The subs were not ideal... but seeing as I read the manga already, I could follow what was happening good enough. I will likely re-watch it on Hulu come Wednesday anyway.

The art was really on point with this episode man, like, even compared to the previous 5 episodes. The Anime handled the atmosphere of this situation pretty well, but I actually felt more tense when reading the manga. But, maybe that is only because when watching this episode I already knew the outcome. It was all pretty bleak and dark the whole way through. This episode just felt short, and in the manga it felt more dragged out. Also, I feel like Levi and Hange's feelings and actions were skimmed over a bit. I remember them getting a little more time to shine in the manga.

We're up to the thing though, which kinda sucks, because if the subs this week sucked, I bet they will next week. I don't know if I can wait a week and a half for proper subs though.

Back