Assassination Classroom

Decided to FINALLY watch Assassination Classroom because I had been putting it off for a while, laughed so hard during episode one I think I'm not going to drop this anime

Decided to FINALLY watch Assassination Classroom because I had been putting it off for a while, laughed so hard during episode one I think I'm not going to drop this anime
I felt that way once, too. And I dropped the manga. You're in for a mediocre, plot hole laden ride.

I felt that way once, too. And I dropped the manga. You're in for a mediocre, plot hole laden ride.

I'm sure Lavi will be fine with this one tbh. I don't know why you feel the way you do or what holes your referring to but I've got a that your the one with the fringe opinion no one agrees with. Again.

I'm sure Lavi will be fine with this one tbh. I don't know why you feel the way you do or what holes your referring to but I've got a that your the one with the fringe opinion no one agrees with. Again.
Fringe opinion my fat ass. I know lots of people who agree...none of them are on this forum, but they're out there.

Also, it got me banned from TvTropes...so there's that, too.

Eh, I've seen a lot of negativity towards the AssClass anime too, not so much around here, but certainly on /a/.

DAT: Rewatching Assassination Classroom at the end of the year seems like a good idea. I remember watching the penultimate episode on New Year's Eve last year. Though, the reason I remember is because the internet had one too many drinks and went to bed early.... :flip: Hopefully it'll be better behaved this year.
I'm buying the blu rays. Hopefully I'll have all of those by the end of the year so the internet wont have to matter :D

DAT: Rewatching Assassination Classroom at the end of the year seems like a good idea. I remember watching the penultimate episode on New Year's Eve last year. Though, the reason I remember is because the internet had one too many drinks and went to bed early.... :flip: Hopefully it'll be better behaved this year.
Well, the show has a good recipe for hangover food in that case.
tumblr_nw97cswmMq1urf1kao1_400.gif
tumblr_nw97cswmMq1urf1kao3_400.gif

tumblr_nw97cswmMq1urf1kao2_540.gif

I should do this for AC and I few others, but it feels weird buying physical media these days.
Why? I can see the excuse for music because honestly digital is just much more worth it it long rung but for movies/tv/anime I havent seen any change in at least my purchasing habits of physical media. Im sitting on around 1500 dollars in physical anime media I think.

Why? I can see the excuse for music because honestly digital is just much more worth it it long rung but for movies/tv/anime I havent seen any change in at least my purchasing habits of physical media. Im sitting on around 1500 dollars in physical anime media I think.
Cost. I stopped buying most physical media years ago, and stream almost everything. Now I only buy blu rays on rare occasion. and I have yet to buy any anime. Saves me a ton of money I used to blow through in a heartbeat.

Finally got all 4 blu rays, ready for 5th rewatch

It was either lord of the rings or this

I believe I have chosen correctly
What about that extra 2 hours of footage and documentaries?
I learned so much about art design and execution.

Oh man I wanna rewatch this one so badly. But then I'd have to sell my soul to the devil to get more time in the day. And that wouldn't work anyways cuz I'm ginger D:

Back