AP Username Origins

New Username: Yae or Nae?

• Total voters
PrinceSLYnXx36: Prince S was that my friend who came on,I just stole it from him....LOL.Lynx,because I love them!! 36,its my lucky number!!
Before I was YAY36,I dont know what I mean with it....!

I use Kakajoju everywhere since I was like 10, lol.
I was making a Howrse account. I wanted to name myself kakao (cocoa in ENG), but i thought it was written kakajo, because I thought it kinda sounded like that. By some miracle someone already claimed such stupid username, so I added ju as in Julie (my irl name).
Long story short, my name is basically a typo with the first two letters of my name at the end of it.

I always had the nickname shadow walker, this was started actaully by a comunnity videogame stream.
throught the year it sticked at me, so I kept using it because I liked it and felt always something like that.

But so far as i know, the username shadow walker was already been used here, so I thought it would be funny to make shadowchan.
It's cringy and cheesy.. but that's funny.

And because I dislike the orginal name "teskop" and people like to making jokes about it, shadowchan or shadow walker benenfits more.

This isn't actually the original username I used here, but I switched to this cuz I want to distance myself from my old username 'cuz, well, it was high school edginess.

'Femcore' is what my twitch name is and I wanted to use it more widespread on things cuz it's a name I really like. Femcore is primarily a genre of music I like, but I also like using it to describe my personality cuz I've been described as a cross between hyper femininity and a punk so it fits.

This isn't actually the original username I used here, but I switched to this cuz I want to distance myself from my old username 'cuz, well, it was high school edginess.

'Femcore' is what my twitch name is and I wanted to use it more widespread on things cuz it's a name I really like. Femcore is primarily a genre of music I like, but I also like using it to describe my personality cuz I've been described as a cross between hyper femininity and a punk so it fits.
When you find that username that fits it’s awesome. I use nitroglycerin everywhere. Except now a days when I sign up to it someone else has often already used it. Damn them.

Mine is after my favourite key on the keyboard.

Or because I like cats. One or the other.
You get one like for the second reason.

i was once crashing at a friends who happens to be a League of Legends addict, and for some reason i kept misreading one of the characters name, despite it being composed of 3 letters only, so i decided to take that name Upon myself because.... i really have absolutely no idea why i took that name.
Look at this talentless fuck trying to make an entertaining post to compensate for the fact that he's only boringly named after a letter in the alphabet, and for no good reason. Fuck this kid.

Belladonna is one of my names I go by, and I belong to husbando Mordegon-sama. Thus Mordegon's Belladonna. The other name I go by online is ShiEksdee, because my name's Shi and I use the XD smiley................a LOT. XDDD
When I saw the Belladonna part of your name I was reminded of RWBY xD
Interesting, we both use the xD smiley a lot... (everyone knows it's my most used thing along with the :-P smiley)

Belladonna is one of my names I go by, and I belong to husbando Mordegon-sama. Thus Mordegon's Belladonna. The other name I go by online is ShiEksdee, because my name's Shi and I use the XD smiley................a LOT. XDDD
I'm pretty sure THIS is a bannable offense.
Untitled.png

Back