AP Best Demon Faceoff Round 1: Sebastian Michaelis VS Clara Valac

Who Is The Best Demon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

randomredneck

WELCOME TO THE FIRST ROUND!

Rules: Each poll will be open for about 48 hours. There's no longer a set limit of votes someone needs to win. Whoever is in the lead after 48 hours have passed will be declared the winner. If after 48 hours* there is a tie, then the poll will be reset and voting will be extended for another 24 hours.*

*Note: these are not hard time limits. We will observe the activity in the poll thread and adjust time accordingly.

After each round the poll at the top will be changed for the next battle. We will always post a reminder when a new poll goes up so don't worry about missing out.

We still want you to post your thoughts on each match up in this thread. We want to encourage lively debate on each round and now we don't have to worry about the vote count getting buried while people discuss the battle.

NO BASHING OTHER USERS

Please keep in mind that there will be some spoilers in this thread as the nature of the competition makes it impossible to have fun discussion without spoilers. However, that being said normal spoiler etiquette is still in play so any detailed spoilers must be placed under spoiler tags. Since multiple anime will be discussed at once please make sure to clearly label which series the spoiler is for.

BATTLE 14

Nominated by LUCIIIII
1866589-sebastian.jpg

Sebastian Michaelis/Black Butler

VS

Nominated by randomredneck
Screenshot-3195.png

Clara Valac/Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-Kun!

Reason for each nomination

Sebastian Michaelis:
The coolest, more handsome, best butler ever

Clara Valac:
Because she's perfect! She's a little ray of demon sunshine! What's not to like about her?

Hozuki VS Calcifer-7 votes to 2
Sukuna VS Satania-6 votes to 5
Elias Ainsworth VS Jahy-DQ, Jahy wins by default
Velvet Crowe VS Shamiko-DQ, Shamiko wins by default
Ergo Proxy VS Jashin-DQ, Jashin wins by default
Dauf VS Issei Hyudo-DQ, Issei wins by default
Ameri Azazel VS Akane Koumoto-4 votes to 3
Mammon VS Nezuko Kamado-7 votes to 4
Power VS Teddy Demons-7 votes to 3
Liebe VS Twilight-4 votes to 2.
Gedomaru VS Sadou Maou-9 votes to 5
Rin Okumura VS The Millennium Earl-4 votes to 3
Kneesocks VS Akira Fudo-6 votes to 4

Last edited:
And we are officially off...and of course the RNG is a whore and has the first matchup be my nom vs a Ghibli character.

It's Hozuki VS Calcifer!

Vote away.

It's a king VS a Queen.

It's Sukuna VS Satania. Vote when able.

I wish you didn't have to be a mod to edit a poll...

Do cursed beings even count as demons? I don't think they're ever referred to as such.

Ah, well. I suppose it's too late to split hairs over these things.

Wait, Elias is considered a demon? :pokerface:

(Really wanna vote Jahy, because adorable little fallen demon is adorable, but Elias is the better character in every way...)

Like I said, so long as they got the 'Demon' tag, I'm cool with it.
And upon checking, he does not in fact have the demon tag. In fact, none of RvLohengramm's nominations do.

Well, this is a conundrum. Don't put up a new poll, mod person. I gotta sort this out.

Well, here's what we're gonna do. I'm afraid I have to disqualify your noms, @RvLohengramm. None of them are demons, so they don't fit the criteria for this contest.

So, that means Jahy wins this by default. And 3 other lucky winners (Which through the sequence maker doodad are @g3data 's nom Shamiko, my nom Jashin and @Slaynoir 's nom Issei Hyudo) get to go on to the next round as default winners by way of the DQs.

Back