ANY ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS?

Mauriinia41

I'm looking for an anime that the mc has been bullied, disliked, cursed, weak, anything like that. And because of that he/she will take revenge and become an overpowered, badass mc and will show to everyone that he is now invincible and strong. THANK YOUUUUU!!!

I'm looking for an anime that the mc has been bullied, disliked, cursed, weak, anything like that. And because of that he/she will take revenge and become an overpowered, badass mc and will show to everyone that he is now invincible and strong. THANK YOUUUUU!!!

i'm not sure it meets all your criteria, but i really want to recommend Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, which is about a guy who has always been underestimated even though he is actually super powerful.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is about a guy who starts of laughably weak and is the strongest in the end...

revenge doesn't really figure into either of these though...

Rising of the Shield Hero i haven't actually watched yet, but i think it might be along the lines of what you are looking for...

Black Clover might be an even better fit actually...

Kaze no Stigma you are watching already...

Rise of the Shield Hero is the best, he is bullied, disliked and you might say cursed and he becomes the most powerful to get revenge and actually gets it.

I second "Kaze no Stigma"!
Legends of Legendary Heroes: The MC is also hated and cursed (but he's really powerful, but suppresses his powers).

I was going to say Rising of the Shield Hero if no one else did, but pretty much everyone else in this forum is talking about it already, so I will go with some other suggestions.

Megalo Box is the Rocky story of futuristic boxing where a skilled boxer has a manager who forces him to intentionally lose low level matches for the purpose of profiting off of betting. He barely makes enough money to get by and his manager refuses to acknowledge his skill and give him a chance in higher prize matches, so he ditches his manager and makes a name for himself in the big leagues even though he doesn't have the money for the body augments that are standard in the big leagues.

Accel World is about a fat kid who is an absolute nobody that gets bullied by everyone at his school. Despite his size, he has extremely fast reflexes but he doesn't use his talents for anything other then getting the top scores at various arcade games. One day though, his arcade scores cause him to gain the attention of the most popular girl at his school. She teaches him about a new game where he can make the most of his unique talents.

Goblin Slayer is about a guy who has a serious grudge against goblins and only accepts quests that relate to killing goblins. All of the other adventurers have no respect for him because they think of goblin quests as assignments that should only be handled by newbies. That is until the day comes where goblins become a serious threat and the Goblin Slayer's knowledge and experience suddenly become vital in beating them.

Magical Girl Site

cCxSSsz.gif

Oh I did? My bad :O His recommendation must've triggered me so much I accidentally repeated myself hahaha.
Still, the suggestion fits the recommendation request, weather you like the anime or not.

RotSH fits that description perfectly.

Debating anime quality probably shouldn't be done in recommendation threads, unless you think the OP will find that it did not suit their request...

Just a thought :dankface:

If you want to debate the merits of an anime then please do so in the appropriate anime thread. This thread for giving the user recommendations based on their criteria. It not a thread for throwing shade at someone else's picks.

Please stay on topic.

Back