Announcing new mobile and design improvements - coming soon: re-branding and redesign announcements

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by sothis, Oct 30, 2018.

1. 1Lucky1

1Lucky1 New Member

Sorry, I meant something akin to the “revert to old layout” button YouTube had a while back. This is fine too though, I'll get used to the new layout eventually.

2. mircinus

mircinus New Member

Nice!!! Looking forward for all the sweet changes :)

3. Raxynus

Raxynus New Member

Very awesome updates! If any hands are needed for help with this, I will happily volunteer my time!

4. HawkAussie

HawkAussie Member

I liking the new design that you are implying here.

5. SONNYxq

SONNYxq New Member

I am enjoying this update :)

6. Akiirah

Akiirah New Member

Love the changes guys, its such an honor seeing this site develop over the years <3! I'm willing to offer help to redesign the Achievements (They're adorable, but with the site going for such clean design, it could use a revamp). I'm a UI/UX & B.IT Video Game Development major. I've been a member on this site for 6 years and love it dearly. I've discovered a lot of anime because of it. If you're interested get in touch with me : ) The following is an example of my capabilities, I'm illustrating a VN atm. A commission would be nice and welcome, but I'm willing to help redesign for free and it would be a personal achievement to me irrespective c: ! Keep up the brilliant work all the devs!! ~ [email protected]

[​IMG]