Announcing new mobile and design improvements - coming soon: re-branding and redesign announcements

Very awesome updates! If any hands are needed for help with this, I will happily volunteer my time!

Love the changes guys, its such an honor seeing this site develop over the years <3! I'm willing to offer help to redesign the Achievements (They're adorable, but with the site going for such clean design, it could use a revamp). I'm a UI/UX & B.IT Video Game Development major. I've been a member on this site for 6 years and love it dearly. I've discovered a lot of anime because of it. If you're interested get in touch with me : ) The following is an example of my capabilities, I'm illustrating a VN atm. A commission would be nice and welcome, but I'm willing to help redesign for free and it would be a personal achievement to me irrespective c: ! Keep up the brilliant work all the devs!! ~ [email protected]

l9KIDEWu-nxlcRkjigjOgoIjljLTL7-xWXzC6FHTJWblD2AN0UEMO8S3u1XdpQyu9PvgZE8bDv8wS8EYhQWG=w1920-h954

Back