Anime that is almost like Kado: The Right Answer

LailanD

I need an anime like Kado, It should at least have a happy ending. A human meets another being from another universe. It should have a good friendship between both beings. Sci-fi important.

Similar to this that I'm watching:
Acca territory: I am watching it, but as people say, I don't find any similarities in it.
Terra..e: It's fine I guess before the death of soldier blue.

Sorry if it is too hard but Thank you if there is!

I need an anime like Kado, It should at least have a happy ending. A human meets another being from another universe. It should have a good friendship between both beings. Sci-fi important.

Acca territory: I am watching it, but as people say, I don't find any similarities in it.

Well, this anime also has a friendship between a human and an alien, plus it has sci-fi elements. It seems to be what you're looking for. https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/tsuritama

Re:Creators is the only anime that comes to mind. A bunch of characters from a variety of fictional worlds come together on Earth. The main protagonist develops a close friendship with 2 of the other worldly characters. I don't want to spoil the details, but it also had a wholesome ending that I enjoyed.

Back