Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2021

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by NorthPole, Nov 12, 2021.

1. JordanJas

JordanJas Bronze Supporter

I am going to try to guess mine this year as well! I wonder if I will be able to get it right? Also, like OkamiHime95 I am willing to do suggestions for anyone who missed the signups!

featherstone, Timed, Rascal and 4 others like this.
  2. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

I think I know who my Secret Santa is this year but I'm not 100% sure.

featherstone, Timed, Rascal and 5 others like this.
  3. JamesSofort

JamesSofort Database Moderator

I don't know how do you do to know who may be your secret santa this early in the game. You should open a detective office.

Starletka, Timed, Rascal and 5 others like this.
  4. Partiallygore

Partiallygore Member

I don't know how you can even suspect who your secret santa is. I've been reading the forum daily but even with a relatively small group, I have no clue

5. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

I have some guesses as to who my SS could be, but given with what I read in the thread so far, I think I could round it around to about 2 people that I highly suspect are my Santa. xD

featherstone, Timed, Rascal and 4 others like this.
  6. WeebBruh69

WeebBruh69 New Member

Anime-Planet username: WeebBruh69
    Link to your anime/manga list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/WeebBruh69/anime
    Anime, manga, or both is ok? Anime
    Maximum episode (anime) and/or volume (manga) below 20 is ok. Movies are fine too
    Tags you don't want: Anything related to superheroes, like MHA
    Other:

Warpuppy and Rascal like this.
  7. Qplayer

Qplayer Well-Known Member

I'm not even gonna try to guess my SS until I actually get their recs.

8. JordanJas

The signups are over now, but if you still want recs let me know and I can send you some.

9. I just spent so long, trying to find the SS forum, and when I do people are guessing who their santa is already! How?! Props to people who are though, truly invested haha,
    (I adore this game and i'm Jewish XD)

10. positiv2

positiv2 Member

Although my recipient blacklisted much of the anime I have seen in their "Tags you don't want", I hope I have sent them something that they will enjoy.
    Well, the last year's Secret Santa event set the bar perhaps a bit too high, though. My recipient got Fruits Basket among the recommendations, and considering that she rated all three seasons 5/5 and still has Tohru as her profile picture, I'd like to think that I did a good job (at the very least, it made me really happy). My Secret Santa knew I was a good boy, so he gave me Angel Beats, which remains in my favs to this day.

11. Warpuppy

Warpuppy Well-Known Member

I don't think you can top that. Best of luck though. Last year my recipient watched one of my recommendations. She said she was only planning to watch a few episodes but instead binge watched the whole series in one day when she was supposed to be studying for exams. I have a pretty high bar to match too.

12. WolfAngelus

WolfAngelus Well-Known Member

How all you guys remember last year O.o I can't even remember last week. I felt accomplished remembering this event is a thing starting up around Nov 3rd, and that's cause it's the only Christmas related thing I get being alone.

13. pright

pright New Member

Anime-Planet username: pright

Link to your anime/manga list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/pright

Anime, manga, or both is ok? BOTH PLEASE

Maximum episode (anime) and/or volume (manga) limits: 12 episodes for the anime and maximum of 100 chapters for the manga

Tags you don't want: Romance, Shoujo-ai, Shounen-ai, BL, GL, Borderline-h, Ecchi. Just nothing that will make me horny. I don't wanna be horny no more, just wanna be happy
    Also, no isekai, unless it's a really, really, really good one.That's two "really"

Other: Please I want nothing from my stalled or dropped list. I love adventure and fantasy,not that I'm forcing you to choose from them, just saying:lenny:. If it's possible can you gimme less mainstreamy animes and manga.:drinking:

Rascal likes this.
  14. JordanJas

Signups ended on the 19th. If you still want some anime recs (I dont really read manga) send me a pm.

OkamiHime95, Rascal and EastIsEarly like this.
  15. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

I mean, I'm on this forum literally every day. So of course I remember it.

16. Max4444

Max4444 Well-Known Member

I just sent my gifts, now I'll spend the next month hoping they at least don't hate the stuff I've selected.

Starletka, Timed, Rascal and 7 others like this.
  17. Clotilde

Clotilde Well-Known Member

Just sent my package to the North Pole! Took my time this year, I really want my recipient to like the recs. Its not like i totally forgot about it and was drowning in assignments.

Anyways, at least there are fewer participants this year, so I can filter thru the posts to find my SS more easily :P

18. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

I would be easy to guess with my superior taste but I can’t guess mine because they are imitating a genius.

19. Safaq

Safaq Active Member

After spending almost a week fretting over my picks, I sent them as is anyway. It would be nice if it goes better this year. Now, just to wait a few more days before we get our gifts delivered.

20. NorthPole

NorthPole Well-Known Member

Only 6 more people until everyone has submitted their recommendations, looks like this year my elves will be getting a break.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted so far, everyone should receive their recommendations by the 1st but as always keep in mind that there may be delays.

:duck: