Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2021

Sent my recommendations. It's always fun to do a deep dive on someone's profile and write up custom recommendations that really tailor to a person's taste and what they're asking for. I'm pretty confident in my recs this year.

My recipient likes a bit of everything, but there are some things that I think she should like based on other things that she likes and then I see she rated it 6/10 and I'm like "oh..."

Sent!

I sort of maybe perhaps might have sent them more than three recs. (I'm just going to pretend that's what they meant when they said yes to both manga and anime.)

And now all that's left is to await presents and stalk this thread to figure out my Santa.

Be warned ^_^

When I get recipients who ask for both, I usually send them three of each... if not more...

Depends on the recipient. If I'm having trouble deciding, maybe 4-8 of each? I remember sending WolfAngelus 8 anime recs last year.
Damn, maybe I shoulda sent more. I've already sent mine out, but I really struggled to cut it down from six. Really tried to cater to them, but I've finished so few manga compared to my currently reading. (Thanks again for the reminder, I'm super excited.)

Damn, maybe I shoulda sent more. I've already sent mine out, but I really struggled to cut it down from six. Really tried to cater to them, but I've finished so few manga compared to my currently reading. (Thanks again for the reminder, I'm super excited.)

You're welcome! We need to come up with some kind of notification system specifically for the yearly players, but Santa hasn't figured it out yet.

I was nervous given my experience last year and how difficult I found it to pick for them given they didn't use the rating scale. Not that they watched anything anyhow... Yes, nervous indeed. But not only did I cry a sigh of relief when I saw my pairings list, but their impeccable taste has literally blown me away. Picking for them was quite easy, but did I do a good job? Time will tell, but they've been sent so it's too late now!

I hope my santa isnt having trouble cause I certainly I am in a lot of trouble. My dude you really just can put "Rewatch Legend of Galactic Heroes" and I will say yes sir.
I have over 10+ and cant manage to cut them down since they haven't watched many shows the opposite of my trash long list and there is no rating scale RIP.
Glad the gifts are due 28th....I need to decide in the weekend rather than do it when my brain is fried from work. I legit had 20+tabs opened

Back