Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty good tbh. I'd not say it's one of my favourites, but it was really good! I was also very happy ninth got the ending she deserved.
Yeah, that was satisfying. If you haven't watched it, make sure to watch the Mirai Nikki ova as well so that you know the full story. Apart from Yuki and Yuno, my favourite character was Akise, I really admired his pure love for Yuki plus it was interesting to watch how Yuno reacted to Akise's love through her hatred and jealousy of him.

Yeah, that was satisfying. If you haven't watched it, make sure to watch the Mirai Nikki ova as well so that you know the full story. Apart from Yuki and Yuno, my favourite character was Akise, I really admired his pure love for Yuki plus it was interesting to watch how Yuno reacted to Akise's love through her hatred and jealousy of him.
Oh, I forgot about him lol. Yeah, I liked akise a lot too!

Oohhh, what was the question? I want to know now! :-)/QUOTE]

Shoko Makinohara. Who is she? Why/how are there two of her? What kind of Puberty Syndrome does she have? How does she know so much about it? Why was this series so short?

Also, Azusagawa's scar wasn't ever really explained >:(

I kinda doubt my santa's checking up on me based on how many people we have this year. But I just wanna say, I will get through my stuff lightning fast by the end of next week so don't you worry, if you're out there.

This school quarter has just been whipping my ass in so many ways. Educationally, socially, emotionally. And anime-watching-time-availability-ally.

I kinda doubt my santa's checking up on me based on how many people we have this year. But I just wanna say, I will get through my stuff lightning fast by the end of next week so don't you worry, if you're out there.

This school quarter has just been whipping my ass in so many ways. Educationally, socially, emotionally. And anime-watching-time-availability-ally.

I wouldn't be too concerned if my recipient was a well known member who is actively posting on forums constantly. I got one of the 200 new members who have less then 10 lifetime forum posts and probably their only post this year was the secret Santa template. I did see one of my recs on their watching list so hopefully I will eventually get to see the review, but I'm a bit worried that there will be a lot of people who don't follow through with their Secret Santa recs.

I wouldn't be too concerned if my recipient was a well known member who is actively posting on forums constantly. I got one of the 200 new members who have less then 10 lifetime forum posts and probably their only post this year was the secret Santa template. I did see one of my recs on their watching list so hopefully I will eventually get to see the review, but I'm a bit worried that there will be a lot of people who don't follow through with their Secret Santa recs.
I actually bothered checking, and my recipient has last activity on the forum on November 24th, so ... yeah. Didn't even see the recs. :D
My recipient is quite active luckily. But it's not so fun to have that fun spoiled. I hope they'll be online!

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to finish Bakemonogatari in time:( I'm watching one or two episodes a day. It's so dialogue-heavy. I hope I can finish it before this is over, but if not, sorry to my santa. I wrote a thorough review on APFTTU so I'm not obligated to write about anything else, but I still feel a little bad

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to finish Bakemonogatari in time:( I'm watching one or two episodes a day. It's so dialogue-heavy. I hope I can finish it before this is over, but if not, sorry to my santa. I wrote a thorough review on APFTTU so I'm not obligated to write about anything else, but I still feel a little bad
This is unrelated to your post but I have been admiring your papercraft figure on your profile picture for the past few minutes. Did you make that yourself? I am into papercrafting and like to make figures so I was just curious.

Finished both seasons of Jormungand!
I'd rate it 3/5 because it was okay but it was at times more boring than I'd like to.
Next Imma probably start with Ergo Proxy to leave the best for last (Tokyo Magnitude 8.0). Even if I don't manage to watch both of them before the 24th, I will watch them after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back