Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2019 is here! Join by Nov 18th

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by sothis, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rvp39

rvp39 New Member

Posted by rvp39 on Nov 8, 2019
    i am in

2. Kolall

Kolall New Member

Posted by Kolall on Nov 8, 2019
  3. BaNaNa99

BaNaNa99 New Member

Anime-Planet username:BaNaNa99
    Link to your anime list: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/BaNaNa99/anime/watching
    Anime, manga, or both is ok? Anime
    Maximum episode (anime) and/or volume (manga) limits: preferably 24 episodes (give or take a couple)
    Tags you don't want: Romance
    Other: Nothing that I have already seen. If the anime has more than one season I can watch the other seasons, and keep the genres varied.
    if there are other anime you recommend that's not for Secret Santa I will be happy to hear them

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  4. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Nov 9, 2019
    You need to fill out/post the questionnaire in this thread: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/anime-planet-secret-santa-2019.335230/

Kirishima2007 likes this.
  5. Warpuppy

Warpuppy Well-Known Member

To think that there would be 3 people who went to NorthPole's forum to get the template, completely disregarded the part that said you are supposed to reply in North Pole's thread, disregarded all the posts on this forum telling other people to sign up on NorthPole's forum, and still submitted the template here.
    Are all of you specifically trying to drive poor Sothis insane? I mean look at her profile pic, she might already be going insane.

6. PotatoSenpaii

PotatoSenpaii New Member

Signed up! OwO

7. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Nov 9, 2019
    I'm going to shut down this thread to discourage people replying with their templates here - you need to do it in the other thread or you won't be able to participate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.