Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2018

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by NorthPole, Nov 1, 2018.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

I think you're overestimating how much people give a shit about SAO. Revive the thread and post away. I doubt you'll run into any frothing fanboys, at least around here.

2. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

I could be that raving fanboy, rampantly arguing and going against any and every criticism he has about the show with my extensive knowledge of SAO: Gun Grave Online while acting like the biggest douche by using an onerous and extraordinarily gigantic vocabulary to further prove the disparity between my extremely high intellect and his plebeian pedestrian mind that can barely comprehend the subtleties of SAO.

3. ZetsubouKaiji

The difference is some people around here would pay for that pleasure if it was you.

4. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Curse my high quality and advanced level of shitposting, why did I have to be so perfect?

5. ZetsubouKaiji

Must be the fresh Canadian air and maple weed.

6. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

Only 5 episodes of Natsume left now. Look how fast I'm progressing. Just for you, Santa.

Nicknames and Fluffs like this.
  7. Fluffs

Fluffs Database Moderator

This review thing - are we supposed to hold off on publishing them until 20th or do we just make them public then? I mean either works, but I'm curious xD

8. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Database Moderator

I think it's just as long as you do it by the 20th

9. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Started Brakamon and there's an album near a stereo that looks just like Aerosmith's Rocks but with stars.

MistLiigh likes this.
  10. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Been slow going. The whole Tumblr fiasco ate up a couple days. Had to set up a Twitter, back-up all my stories and track down all the artists I follow who jumped ship.

Anyway, I'll try starting Nozaki-Kun today.

PreciousEgg likes this.
  11. DarkLordSatan

DarkLordSatan Active Member

Finally finished Itazura na Kiss, I only liked the last 2 episodes. I don't think I'll be writing a review on this, it would only be a rant if I did.

PreciousEgg likes this.
  12. Fluffs

Fluffs Database Moderator

Soo, I finished all my picks and I think I know who my Santa is (wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be someone who I never thought of buut xD). Either way, well done Santa *pats*
    Also, @Scalpelexis LOOK AT ME NOW, solving mysteries and such

Christmas week is when we submit according to the original post, so I guess we have time til the 30th?

Thrawn likes this.
  13. Karasune

Karasune Dank Doughnut

I've been working late the last week or so. @[email protected] But I'm still here, Santa. Do not fret, I shall not give in.

MistLiigh and Starletka like this.
  14. LadyPsychic

LadyPsychic Active Member

I've now finished Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

15. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Giving me another week to stall my shit, this truly is a Christmas miracle.

Franconator, MistLiigh and Fluffs like this.
  16. FunkyTim

FunkyTim Well-Known Member

Finished my first pick. Good stuff, thank you Santa. :)

I should be able to get a second one in before Christmas too I think. Going to be starting that soon.

Starletka, Fluffs and MistLiigh like this.
  17. Starra

Starra Database Moderator

Can we submit reviews for things we don't finish? I may... not get around to finishing Dengeki Daisy in time and I can't be arsed starting one of my other ones lol.

MistLiigh likes this.
  18. ZetsubouKaiji

As long as you finished a fair portion of it and let it be known how much you finished in the review then it should be fine.

Starra and MistLiigh like this.
  19. AngelBeatsYui

AngelBeatsYui Database Moderator

Finally finished my first pick :baka: Too a lot longer than I thought it would but things got in the way.

Fluffs, MistLiigh and Starletka like this.
  20. Starra

Starra Database Moderator

Sweet. I've read about half of it, and plan to read more, but I don't think I'll read the whole thing in time.