Anime-Planet Secret Santa 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
...You ever worry one of your picks will just make your recipient very aware of who sent them picks? I try to be subtle about it, but I'm pretty sure one of my suggestions is a dead giveaway.

I do. That's why I have a hidden list with all the anime I sent for Secret Santa to avoid sending any repeats from a previous year

Which is your tell! I also have a hidden list with your Secret Santa gifts. Ahahaha!

7ce.jpeg

Score. Excel Saga is on the official Funimation YouTube channel. That means decent quality and no flipping between sub and dub at random...seriously, watching older shows on streaming sites is a chore.

The person I gave my recs to never posted in the thread and that makes me a sad Santa

I would never do such a cruel, rat bastard thing to you like that. A person like that should be rolling in a ditch.

I finished my first pick (Silver Spoon), I feel the need for more so I'm starting the next season right after I finish my other two picks. Bakemonogatari made my neck hurt with all it's head tilts but it's been decent so far. Lastly I started Baka and Test, and it lived up to it's name, it's so baka and it's testing my patience (ba dum tss).

Ah, I see you're a fucking rat bastard with shit taste, but that's OK because you're alright.

...You ever worry one of your picks will just make your recipient very aware of who sent them picks? I try to be subtle about it, but I'm pretty sure one of my suggestions is a dead giveaway.

My picks wouldn't give me away but then I go and fuck it up because I couldn't resist giving something that screams it's me.

Ah, I see you're a fucking rat bastard with shit taste, but that's OK because you're alright.
Ah I love you.

Let's just say here, if you're not giving out your thoughts on your picks, you probably should be, not because it's in the rules but because giving people shows is honestly the best part of this event and the people who gave you your anime are just aching to see what you think of them from behind the veil. Make em happy ^.^

On that note, I started katanagatari and it is 100% my kinda shit besides all the parts where it's just talking that could probably be trimmed down.

Score. Excel Saga is on the official Funimation YouTube channel. That means decent quality and no flipping between sub and dub at random...seriously, watching older shows on streaming sites is a chore.
All I remember about Excel Saga is that it was pretty funny when I watched it like 12 years ago, lol. Also IIRC Excel's English VA badly damaged her vocal cords and had to be replaced for several episodes so if she sounds different later on that's why.

All I remember about Excel Saga is that it was pretty funny when I watched it like 12 years ago, lol. Also IIRC Excel's English VA badly damaged her vocal cords and had to be replaced for several episodes so if she sounds different later on that's why.
I'm watching the sub.

Of my mammoth 6, I've started King Maker as it's an easy listening length at 85 chapters, also Bloody Mary as I already have it - although it might be a rush to finish it as I've already had to pack pretty much all my manga ( ;___; ). I might start with one of the older anime titles before moving onto A Place Further than the Universe.

Let's just say here, if you're not giving out your thoughts on your picks, you probably should be, not because it's in the rules but because giving people shows is honestly the best part of this event and the people who gave you your anime are just aching to see what you think of them from behind the veil. Make em happy ^.^

Santa might have thought reccing To Love Ru to me this Christmas would be a laugh.

Santa's not completely wrong. It's no Bebop and the main alien girl is annoying, but I'm enjoying the shit out of it so far.

2Nvky.jpg

2Nvkx.jpg

2Nvkz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back