Anime-Planet new forum launch, v0.5

After using it for a bit, I can say I've loving how it looks visually! And you haven't even finished it :F

I'm also enjoying all the new features and the overall look. Despite being the only member whose username doesn't appropriately fit into the forum. And losing my forum title.

:(

loling

6iSNP1Q.png

Will there be a tiny bit more visibility to the "Likes" received?
Anywho, glad to have that feature back. Still feeling a bit awkward with how the forum looks.

I'm definitely not a big fan of where the likes content is - does anyone remember what the old way looked like? I feel like maybe having the likes content at the top of the post would be ok, but maybe that's too obnoxious. Or, right below the content and before the sig? not sure

Thank you all of you for the quick turnout and progress. Sure there are still some issues, but everything looks really nice, and it sounds like the forums will become even stronger than before. I also like the idea of keeping the trophies. If nothing else, it creates more incentive to participate.

Was a little worried while everything was down, but glad to see AP bounced back and achieved the feat of expediting the forum change. Thanks to the entire team behind this and good luck finishing the rest of the job!

How to log in

- Forum registration is currently down. We might leave it down until we link the accounts - TBD

- We have required password resets because of the security breach. You must use the forgot password feature to do this.

PS. Should we also reset our site passwords? For two reasons: some time ago you alerted us all to change the passwords so they matched because you were going to do the forum integration. However, now that we are all required to change the forum passwords, should we also ensure we change the site passwords to facilitate integration? Furthermore, if our forum accounts are potentially compromised and requiring new passwords, then for many of us that would also mean the site accounts could also be accessed?

PS. Should we also reset our site passwords? For two reasons: some time ago you alerted us all to change the passwords so they matched because you were going to do the forum integration. However, now that we are all required to change the forum passwords, should we also ensure we change the site passwords to facilitate integration? Furthermore, if our forum accounts are potentially compromised and requiring new passwords, then for many of us that would also mean the site accounts could also be accessed?

It's something you could do to be extra safe if you'd like. We still plan on merging the accounts via the email address, so above all m ake sure that matches :)

Back