Anime Lottery Game: Winter 2021

This is the first time I'm participating so I might as well be bold af to my hearts content
Give me +1 the highest picks anyone's ever got.

I'm scared already but I'm ready to watch all kinds of shits
6d136b0aad2791d2f55c17f8d9a77f76.jpg
You have balls going up against ol’Thrawn “Raging Masochist” the Fab. Looks like the both of us are going to hell (Of getting all picks), and you’re riding shotgun.

May be early to ask this but does anyone know when the draw date is? Kinda want to know what my torture is going to be this season so I can plan accordingly.

Sorry guys, I got a little lazy. Without further ado, the dice roll for everyone's picks:

@RascaI - Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town
@KathyKatz - Project Scard: Scar on the Praeter
@howtoprocrastinate - Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki
@Clotilde - WIXOSS Diva(A)Live
@Nekus - Redo of Healer
@JordanJas - Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town
@illuminatibg - Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki
@Hayane - Back Arrow, Ex-Arm
@tigian - WIXOSS Diva(A)Live, Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki
@Pistol - Redo of Healer, SK8 the Infinity
@MaxwellCoffeeCat - Redo of Healer
@Franconator - Ex-Arm
@Thrawn - ALL THE PICKS
@Sabure - Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town
@StarPlatinum23 - Project Scard: Scar on the Praeter
@azratun002 - ALL THE PICKS
@JacksonSehm - Ex-Arm
@minja36 - WIXOSS Diva(A)Live
@HasseRovdjur - Redo of Healer
@RyanGirl - SK8 the Infinity

Lots of good variety in shitty ass looking shows this time, rape, Go-Hands and dumb ecchi shit.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I got a little lazy. Without further ado, the dice roll for everyone's picks:

@RascaI - So I'm a Spider, So What?
@Nekus - Redo of Healer
@JordanJas - So I'm a Spider, So What?
@Franconator - Ex-Arm
@Thrawn - ALL THE PICKS
@Sabure - So I'm a Spider, So What?
@JacksonSehm - Ex-Arm

Lots of good variety in shitty ass looking shows this time, rape, Go-Hands and dumb ecchi shit.
i was honestly kinda wishing i'd get one of the really shitty ones instead of Isekai #2,007,936. But c'est la vie.

@Nekus - Redo of Healer
@Franconator - Ex-Arm
@Thrawn - ALL THE PICKS
@JacksonSehm - Ex-Arm

Not that I am complaining bc I wanted to watch the spider show anyway but isnt it supposed to be 24 eps? - I am still going to watch it though.

Last edited:

@Nekus - Redo of Healer
@Franconator - Ex-Arm
@Thrawn - ALL THE PICKS
@JacksonSehm - Ex-Arm

Halp, another CGI Hell coming. I don't usually watch trailers but specifically for lottery, I went to sneak a peek.....
Back Arrow...is this AoT x Isekai? welp I just hope this cant-remember-shit-from-wall MC is bearable.
Ex-Arm..................................what the actual fuck?
what
whaaaaaaat
I am gonna sue the lottery at the end of this season for losing my brain cells.
2929e470710350b12d9b3a55d724d3d7.jpg

@Gens
It does seem that the spider show is going to be a 2-cour anime. Source (It mentions there that it will run for two cours)

Apparently the master list of the season still appears blank, and in the rules it states you could suggest at least two series to be included to the pool even though it said at the start of the season, but kinda hard to know what you might choose from the list, so guess I will still give it a shot:
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (to keep the fantasy/RPG kind of feel) and Otherside Picnic

Just throwing that out there in case you need more shows to add to the mix for the people that got the spider show/lottery players that might join later

@Gens
It does seem that the spider show is going to be a 2-cour anime. Source (It mentions there that it will run for two cours)

Apparently the master list of the season still appears blank, and in the rules it states you could suggest at least two series to be included to the pool even though it said at the start of the season, but kinda hard to know what you might choose from the list, so guess I will still give it a shot:
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (to keep the fantasy/RPG kind of feel) and Otherside Picnic

Just throwing that out there in case you need more shows to add to the mix for the people that got the spider show/lottery players that might join later

Whoops, I didn't know that lol

Alright the spider show is now replaced with: Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town.

Im just gonna watch them both as I already put it on my calendar in pen. Guess i have 2 picks this season :)

Yeah, I'm going to do the same thing. I was actually going to exercise that clause that allows you to carry over a 2-cour series over to the next season but that's fine. I'll watch the new show as well as the Spider series.

Redo of Healer,,,, oh boy, i dont know if i should go "HELL YEAH I GOT THE CONTROVERSIAL ISAKEI LETS GO!!" or to go "well nice knowing you guys I'm going to hide in a hole and hope no one finds me now cause ew disgusting",,, maybe both.

edit: looked into it, defiantly going to regret watching this one,,, i am not writing a review for this one like i normally do for the lottery game i am NOT dealing with that.

damn, i'm late :")
i somehow didn't see it...i'm not sure if i got notified
good thing i searched for it

@Gens Do you think you could find it in your heart to curse me with some truly terrible anime? As for the quantity, I'll leave it to you to decide how much you hate me. So long as the quality is especially horrid. I'm talking Evil or Vile bad. Quality under quantity, I always say.

@Gens Do you think you could find it in your heart to curse me with some truly terrible anime? As for the quantity, I'll leave it to you to decide how much you hate me. So long as the quality is especially horrid. I'm talking Evil or Vile bad. Quality under quantity, I always say.

SMORES COMING IN FUCKING CLUTCH AT THE LAST SECOND, it's good to see you back man for some shitty anime. :drinking:

SMores - Ex-Arm

Have fun with a CGI nightmare.

I started suppose akidframfjastugonebopniesmvovdoatstartertwonown or whatever, and it's just like every fuckin isekai ive ever watched but somehow not an isekai. i hate how those tropes are making their way into non isekai. I really wish i had gotten ex-arm
:crying:

Back