Anime Lottery Game: Winter 2020

I somehow managed to finish Darwin's Game in time. Maybe I'm a minority in this forum, but I actually liked it and thought it was a decent series. Anyways, due to my increasing fear that I will one day get a lotto pick that will be exclusive on a streaming site that doesn't have a free option and/or I'm not paying for (or like Darwin's Game where Crunchyroll is behind and I have to hope someone manages to post the rest of it on a certain popular video site), I've decided this will be the last lotto I will participate for the time being. Maybe I'll try again one day, but until there is an option where I can request to only get lotto choices that are on certain legit sites, I think this is it.

GOAT. GOAT. GOAT.

tenor.gif

NOTHING ELSE IS WORTH TALKING ABOUT.
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Finished Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it. Fairly mediocre, but there were a few interesting scenes. I wish they had deviated more frequently from the main shtick and let the characters simply interact. There's only so much theoretical jargon one can absorb until it becomes tiresome.

Science Fell In Love So I Tried to Prove It - Ok, but really just okay. Pretty average romcom

Ishuzoku Reviewers - Surprisingly decent for what it is. Not my speed, but it caters to its intended audience well and can be smart.

Darwin's Game - genuinely painful. it's been a long time since something caused me so much PHYSICAL MENTAL pain by being exposed to it. just fucking terrible.

Back