Anime Lottery Game: Winter 2020

MFW my face when right now
vExbuCt.png

Okay, I finally started watching Darwin's Game. Personally, I currently like it, but I've only seen the first episode so far. However, I do have a major concern. According to Anime-Planet there should be 5 episodes out, but Crunchyroll only has the first two episodes (which means it's behind for some reason). What does this mean when it comes to the deadline? As far as I know, Cruchyroll is the only legit site that has Darwin's Game (unless there is somewhere else I don't know of). Is Darwin's Game still due at the end of the season, or do we get a grace period due to Crunchyroll being late?

Okay, I finally started watching Darwin's Game. Personally, I currently like it, but I've only seen the first episode so far. However, I do have a major concern. According to Anime-Planet there should be 5 episodes out, but Crunchyroll only has the first two episodes (which means it's behind for some reason). What does this mean when it comes to the deadline? As far as I know, Cruchyroll is the only legit site that has Darwin's Game (unless there is somewhere else I don't know of). Is Darwin's Game still due at the end of the season, or do we get a grace period due to Crunchyroll being late?
Funimation has the full simuldub license for darwin's game, not crunchyroll. Their listing is completely up to date.
https://www.funimation.com/shows/darwins-game/

Okay, I had hoped that since Funimation had Darwins Game it would also be on hulu as well, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need to pay to watch anime on the Funimation site? If that's the case, then I can only watch it on Crunchyroll (which is behind) in which case I will fail this lotto challenge!

Watching my three lotto picks + I'm watching two of the other anime on the list by choice (so I'm watching... 5/6 that we're actually using. huh)

Darwin's game is definitely the worst of the season for me still personally, unless the one I'm not watching (BOFURI) is worse somehow. The other ones I was handed are okay, if not really to my taste.

Like, I honestly think Interspecies Reviewers appeals to its niche well - if people like ecchi, it's a good series for that. And regardless of if I find the characters unlikeable sometimes, they have clear personalities worth liking or disliking.

On the other hand, Darwin's game appeals to a niche I actually like (edgy killing game shit) but is so dry. The characters also lack substance when they are pretty much being HANDED a genre where you can have a bunch of ridiculous and funny personalities and the possibility for wild drama. It's killing me that something can refuse to tap into its own potential so much

Well finished Darwin's game. It wasn't as bad as expected, I kinda enjoyed the concept of it.
Shame it got rushed. also RIP furry guy , I liked that the VA of DIO was in there though.

Seems like I survived my first lottery game, interested in the next one.

Last edited:
Back