Anime Lottery Game: Winter 2020

I forgot to mention, Toilet Ghost might be a new incarnation of Ranpo Kitan. I dread it.
Look on the bright side, it could be a new incarnation of AssClass. It's a unique comedy anime with a wacky premise animated by studio lerche based of an already relatively well-received manga, looking like it might have some dark aspects. And judging by the look of it there's no way it can get popular enough to annoy me. I can't think of anything more up my alley.

So I'm holding it to sky-high expectations.

Last edited:
Results

eternalYumeLove - Ishuzoku Reviewers

cdhllT.gif

anime-oh-no-this-cant-be-gif-14110300

Ecchi and comedy???!! I'm definitely not going to enjoy watching this one!

FUCK YES I GOT DARWIN'S GAME

Edgy game-slash-isekai, we meet again. It's one of my least favorite anime genres, yet I keep running into it here, no matter where I go. If I don't get it in the Lottery, I get it for Secret Santa. Geez. I'm that guy in a noir movie, hiking my feet up on the table and looking wistfully out my window, going, "Edgy game-slash-isekai? Yeah, I know the name. Him and I go way back."

FUCK YES I GOT DARWIN'S GAME

Edgy game-slash-isekai, we meet again. It's one of my least favorite anime genres, yet I keep running into it here, no matter where I go. If I don't get it in the Lottery, I get it for Secret Santa. Geez. I'm that guy in a noir movie, hiking my feet up on the table and looking wistfully out my window, going, "Edgy game-slash-isekai? Yeah, I know the name. Him and I go way back."
If that shit is from Cromartie then I am keeping up with this shit and will put in every effort because Cromartie bros are the deepest bond of bros.

If that shit is from Cromartie then I am keeping up with this shit and will put in every effort because Cromartie bros are the deepest bond of bros.

JointLoathsomeHuemul-size_restricted.gif

My brother, my man, my homie, this will be us swag-walking all the way through that Darwin's shit thread, making it sorry it was ever born in this lousy season. I'll even be the nameless lackey to your hotshot boss man, 'cos that's how deep our bonds go.

Back