Anime Lottery Game: Summer 2021

So I just finished Episode 2 of Remake our life. Now, this show had a double-long first episode so I am working with about an hour's worth of content.

I was not looking forward to this as it had the time travel tag but it seems to be like relife which I enjoyed. It had an interesting start and a hook as well as keeping that tension all the way through the second episode. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going to go.

You are evil.
Don't worry guys, you'll definitely love every second of it:
63kiNYo.gif

Dick helicopters for everyone!

tenor.gif

I finished one of my three picks today Drugstore in Another World. I actually really enjoyed this show and the characters. There are some parts I didn't really liked but it didn't ruin my overall experience with the show.

I'll give it a 3.5/5.

Finished the first of my two picks: Moonlit Fantasy. At first I though this was going to be another generic, run-of-the-mill isekai. But then Tomoe and Mio showed up and their "friendly" rivalry was wildly entertaining, and was well worth investing in this series. Overall it was surprisingly entertaining and fun to watch, and there were some elements of Slime and Spice and Wolf in the series that I enjoyed. It got unusually heavy in the last two episodes, but it didn't hamper the overall experience. Looking forward to Season 2. I gave it a 4/5.

I finished my second of 3 picks- Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy. I also highly enjoyed watching this show. I loved the characters and how they interacted with each other and the world. As much as I hate the recent trend of the isekai genre in anime, I have enjoyed this one.

I would give this a 4/5. I can't wait to see the 2nd season.

i finished mother of the goddess dormitory the vomit is pouring out of my nose. i just dont want to see any more anime where people come onto children in a sexual way.

I feel sorry for both you and Nekus for having to watch that dribble. Frankly I only watched it because I needed an ecchi title for my Bingo card, and this was readily available. But yeah, it was a POS.

Finished my one and only Lottery: Peach Boy Reverside and I guess it was doable? I felt something was wrong having just average anime to watch for the lottery. 2/5
The problem with this anime was the pacing, I felt the events were all over the place and I couldn't be bothered to remember which plot point happened first anymore. Mikoto kept me going but I still got bored half of the time and it just ended there without accomplishing anything. Episode 1 and 2 could pretty much sum up the whole 12episodes?

Finished my second Lottery pick: Peach Boy Riverside. It's not a bad series, but I don't understand why they aired the episodes in anachronical order. It just made watching it more confusing, and as @Hayane said it effected the overall pacing of the series. That's the main reason why I gave the series a 3/5. I'm going to have to re-watch the episodes in proper order if I get the chance.

Back