Anime Lottery Game: Fall 2021

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by Gens, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

I just remembered lottery so I’m going to recheck what I have to watch tomorrow. And then post all the episodic thoughts to show @Gens up. All about sending a message

howtoprocrastinate, Gens and Rascal like this.
  2. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

Finished shikizakura and unsurprisingly between the day I caught up and now watching the finale episode, I couldn't remember what was the story even about again. I started and pretty much could connect the dots since this plot is so repetitive..boy meets about to sacrifice herself girl for the greater good...and I will probably forget about ever watching it.
    0.5/5

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  3. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

4. Aratakun

Aratakun Active Member

I have watched 12 episodes of " Banished from the hero's party I decided to live a quiet life in the country side" but I think series hasn't ended yet.

howtoprocrastinate and JordanJas like this.
  5. JordanJas

JordanJas Bronze Supporter

Last ep airs tomorrow.

6. Aratakun

Aratakun Active Member

Hee finished my second pick
    " Banished from the hero's party I decided to live a quiet life in the country side"

7. Aratakun

Aratakun Active Member

Thanks

JordanJas likes this.
  8. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

Finished Tesla Note and boy do I want my time back. One of the few shows that I could not stand the animation. Well, I got what I signed up for. Pure pain
    1/5

Rascal likes this.
  9. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

OH i finished that too, forgot to mention it :D

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  10. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

I raise a glass to my companion in suffering through Tesla Note

Rascal likes this.
  11. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

So I guess it was less Nikola Tesla and more Elon Musk.

howtoprocrastinate and Rascal like this.
  12. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Finally finished my second Lottery pick - Shikizakura. Not much to say about this forgettable POS in that this show was a complete chore to watch - bad and confusing plot, uninteresting characters, obsessively annoying antagonist, and the animation was pretty cheesy. At least the OP was pretty catchy, but that's the only positive thing I have to say about this show. I gave it a 2/5.

Rascal and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  13. StarPlatinum23

StarPlatinum23 Active Member

I finished my shows yesterday; Deep Insanity, Tesla Note, and Irina.

Irina had an interesting plot but had boring characters and the dumb letter change of USSR to UZSR. I would give this a 2.5/5.

Tesla Note was just ugly to look at and I don't normally factor in art style into my watching experience. I would give this a 1/5.

Deep Insanity had the best plot out of the 3 to me but the execution was bad with boring characters. I would this give a 3/5.

Rascal and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  14. Taybella99

Taybella99 Well-Known Member

I watched 2 anime:

Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut which I rated 2.5/5 stars. I was never really looking forward to watching it. I’m not a huge fan of vampire anime and the concept of this one just didn’t align with my interests. The animation wasn’t bad and I liked the OP though.

Banished From the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside which I rated 3.5/5 stars. I usually like adventure anime, but I did not really get into this one.

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  15. Jshain411

Jshain411 New Member

Finished the Faraway Paladin and really enjoyed it. I liked the show I have gotten both seasons I've done the lottery, but enjoyed this one more. Will definitely be watching the next season when it airs.

howtoprocrastinate and Rascal like this.
  16. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Posted by Rascal on Jan 3, 2022
    What? Paladin was even an option for this? Man I wish I would have gotten that one. That show was dope.

howtoprocrastinate and Hayane like this.