Anime Lottery Game: Fall 2021

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by Gens, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Posted by Sabure on Oct 4, 2021
    So I ended up getting yet another isekai and a show that looks interesting, but doesn't start until next week.

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  2. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Posted by Sabure on Oct 4, 2021
    Just finished watching the first episode of The Fruit of Evolution. Outside of the ape girl being fairly entertaining and the Stench Performer skill, I wasn't really impressed with what I saw. I'll stick with it though and see how this series goes.

3. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Oct 5, 2021
    I’m on my phone and rewatching In A Lonely Place, one of the best noirs ever and highly recommended, absolutely phenomenal movie by Bogie. So I’m not quoting @Gens unless it’s to SHOW HER UP FOR SPITTING FACTS AND SHIT and you know, World’s End Harem, no offence, but “plot”, is dead. “Plots”, is my pants. The S one is prob that aquarium shit that has like, aquarium things and shit. Paladin living in a society as a undead paladin which is like, super society. And I forgot the other one but I’m sure it’s isekai. Hopefully the one where the person marries Harambe. I’ll check it at the end of the season.

This is some ol’ bullshit. Why don’t Thrawn get no Tesla? Where we learn how awesome and flexnuts badass he was and it making him a lightning God as they gather fragments to revive him in his awesome glory to smite bitches.
    I’LL SHOW YOU. I’LL COMMENT FOR TWO WEEKS THIS TIME, ON ALL THIS BULLSHITTERY THAT WAS RELEASED IN WHATEVER FUCKNUTS SEASON THIS IS OR WHATEVER SHOWS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE SECRET SANTA

Gens, Rascal and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  4. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Posted by Rascal on Oct 5, 2021
    I can only hope it's actually about tesla and not just some high school black haired kid.

Wait I thought secret santa was last year

Thrawn and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  5. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Oct 5, 2021
    first one, you’re probably right because base normie shows with awesome historical figures totally always fuck it up.

second one, I will sacrifice more hearts for secret Santa to flex my tastes that isn’t giving a kickass list of film noir to @Franconator if I’m right, with the capstone that is pure noir

Gens, howtoprocrastinate and Rascal like this.
  6. Mitsu177

Mitsu177 Well-Known Member

Waaaaa!!!
    I was really hoping to get Komi can't communicate and The world's finnest assassin get reincarnated into another world as an Aristrocrat!!
    Though the ones i did get sound interesting since I usually avoid watching those genres (in case i get caught by my parents while watch them).

Gens likes this.
  7. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Posted by Gens on Oct 6, 2021
    Reminds me Franco hasn't around here for quite awhile, hope he makes it for the movie SS. It'd be a shame if he missed out on everyone flexing their glorious taste.

-> The chance of me putting anything that remotely looks good in the lottery:
    [​IMG]

8. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Posted by Gens on Oct 7, 2021
    Rascal, howtoprocrastinate and Hayane like this.
  9. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

Posted by Hayane on Oct 7, 2021
    howtoprocrastinate and Gens like this.
  10. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Posted by Rascal on Oct 8, 2021
    this was the last chance for thrawn to watch tesla note, which since I watched the first episode of, I can safely say is one of the shittiest anime I have ever seen in my life. Though maybe not as bad as ex-arm. I couldn't really say, since I skipped that trash heap.

howtoprocrastinate and Gens like this.
  11. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Oct 8, 2021
    Rascal and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  12. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

I've only barely started watching Tesla Note and my eyes are regreting this trash heap. Whelp, I got what I signed up for

Rascal likes this.
  13. RyanGirl

RyanGirl Active Member

I'm a little late to the party but if it's not TOO late, I'd like one please (hopefully I can finish lol)

howtoprocrastinate and Rascal like this.
  14. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Posted by Gens on Oct 15, 2021
    RyanGirl - Shikizakura

howtoprocrastinate and RyanGirl like this.
  15. JordanJas

JordanJas Bronze Supporter

100% just had to look up what my pick was because while I had been watching it all season with my others, I couldn't remember which one was my lottery pick.

16. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

Posted by Hayane on Dec 8, 2021
    Shit I forgot all about the lottery....

JordanJas and StarPlatinum23 like this.
  17. JordanJas

JordanJas Bronze Supporter

So Evolution ended on Monday and I have to admit it was a very pleasant lottery pick. They geared it up for a new season that I hope we actually get.

Though I have to admit I am annoyed that he hasn't met up with any of the other isekai'd students from his class. He may be headed to the academy where he will be supreme but I was waiting and looking forward to it all season only for it not to happen.

18. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

Finished Fruit of Evolution. 0.5/5.
    I would love to give it -100/5 if it were possible, I cannot bear going through another similar isekai, written by a 50yo adult sexualizing and with no plot, next seaosn tyvm gens. What was the whole point of that gorilla turned to human and he didn't even meet his fellow classmate throughout the 12 episodes? And are they hinting for a 2nd season!? oh god no.
    And doesn't this boy look like wise grandchild ML? ..... or wait he looks like every isekai ML nvm.

One episode to go for Shikizakura and I feel bad rating it 0.5 and it wasn't as bad as fruit of evolution (?)

Gens likes this.
  19. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Finished the first of my two Lottery picks - The Fruit of Evolution. After a very unimpressive first couple of episodes, I have to admit that this series was pretty entertaining even though there was no comprehensive plot. The characters were very eccentric - perhaps a little bit too eccentric even for me. It looks like there's a second season in the works so if that's true I hope we see the rest of the class as they have very little screen time and what little screen time they had was pointless and didn't add anything to an already nonexistent plot. Nevertheless I gave the series a 6 simply for the entertainment value.

I'll finish my second Lottery pick this weekend as I fell behind on it and want to catch up before the final episode airs.

Gens and Rascal like this.
  20. Aratakun

Aratakun Active Member

Finished watching one of my picks shikizakura.
    It was better than the another one banished from the heroes party.....(=_=)