Episode 22
Episodes 25 - 27
Episodes 63 - 78
Episodes 79 - 82
Episodes 83 - 95
Movie
OVA Reflection

Last edited:
i dont know if id call a standalone movie as filler. it's a side story, yes, but imo that's not 'filler'. filler to me is an episode or series of episodes in a series

Well this is great! I find it funny that episode 1 of FMA: Brotherhood is listed as "filler". Not a great way to start off a series, LOL

Beelzebub

the second half of ep 6 is filler
from 10 to 15 is fillers
Ep. 49
Ep. 52
Ep. 53
Ep. 54
Ep. 55
Ep. 56
Ep. 57

Though fillers are full of fun
+1-2 have fanservice as well xD

EDIT--

Helps if I read correctly lol
Pick up at 500 - 541
Skip 542
Pick up at 543 -574
Skip - 575-578
Pick up 579 -
not sure if the newest ones are filler or not.

Last edited:
eh the only filler of one piece I would skip are the post alibasta arcs (plural). the rest are all enjoyable. All the recent movie tie ins have been quasi cannon since the movies in one piece are techinaclly cannon. So you can argue if 575-578 are filler or not.

though yea 542 is skippable, its a crossover with an IP jump wanted to push that never got much traction.
590 is similar but its a cross over with DBZ as well. I actually have not seen that episode yet because of sub issues at the time.

One show that has a lot of fillers that concern me is Pokémon boy oh boy nearing 1,000 episodes
where do anime creators get all this time to do this?

Curious if anyone in the current group of regulars is interested in getting this updated/keeping the effort going? We have a lot of sites linking to this thread for information on fillers, would be great to get it modified/as a work in progress again :) (the OP I think left the site ages ago)

Back