Anime Clichés You Hate!

1. Talking while they fight (I get annoyed by this because in some fights, they are literally talking in the middle of fights and the person fighting them are literally doing nothing and makes the fight even longer)
3. Screaming stronger for more power
4.Evil villains that are evil just for the sake of plot (Also mentioning the ones that appear almost in the end of the episode without a proper introduction)
5. Anime boys falling in girls chest
6. Beach or hot spring episodes

Interior monologues.

Not narration... I actually love narration, with stuff like Durarara and Assclass. I'm talking specifically about interior monologues. I think the only time it was ever good was Death Note and that's because it was hilarious.

It really shone a light on how much I don't like them when I watched Sonny Boy, and I was thinking "why does this make me feel so good just to watch" and then somebody randomly brought up that it has absolutely no interior monologues, and a light went on in my head. That's the one thing that's missing, or rather, the thing that should be missing from so many anime where it's present.

Interior monologues.

Not narration... I actually love narration, with stuff like Durarara and Assclass. I'm talking specifically about interior monologues. I think the only time it was ever good was Death Note and that's because it was hilarious.

It really shone a light on how much I don't like them when I watched Sonny Boy, and I was thinking "why does this make me feel so good just to watch" and then somebody randomly brought up that it has absolutely no interior monologues, and a light went on in my head. That's the one thing that's missing, or rather, the thing that should be missing from so many anime where it's present.

What's your opinion of the Bakemonogatari series, it literally is a shortened version of the novel, pretty similar to reading it.

What's your opinion of the Bakemonogatari series, it literally is a shortened version of the novel, pretty similar to reading it.
Huh... it's weird now suddenly knowing that your pfp is from csm.

Anyways, i like the monogatari series, but the monologues are still not as engaging as using context clues and looking at characters expressions to know whats in their head. But the monogatari series had a totally different goal, which i recognize, as being as clever with words as possible.

But the interesting parts of that one are still the dialogue, not the monologues, i feel. So what i said still stands.

Huh... it's weird now suddenly knowing that your pfp is from csm.

It is!

Himeno-swan

Himeno-Chainsaw-Man.jpg

Anyways, i like the monogatari series, but the monologues are still not as engaging as using context clues and looking at characters expressions to know whats in their head. But the monogatari series had a totally different goal, which i recognize, as being as clever with words as possible.

But the interesting parts of that one are still the dialogue, not the monologues, i feel. So what i said still stands.

Indeed, still I would make an appeal for the monologues in Tsubasa Tiger,
(let's put a Black Panel here) the style of the monologue coming from Hayakawa is more on the first person narration side and at times a dialogue with 'herself', as she states from the start she is trying to do what Araragi does but on her own style, gives a very nice twist since there are several "herselves" talking in that story.

Interior monologues.

I like internal monologues.

Back