Anime Chart: Summer 2015

Nah, it's easier if me and Naga do it, what with the linking of the threads to the mainsite and what not, which you guys can't do. Also it saves time looking out for duplicate threads..

I'm just saying, it seems kinda pointless making assloads of threads for shows no one watches or posts about.

Just to inform those unfortunates that is planning to watch Bikini Warriors, it's going to be a short series. I'll likely watch it since it's not TV length......oh who am I kidding, have fun you guys.

Just to inform those unfortunates that is planning to watch Bikini Warriors, it's going to be a short series. I'll likely watch it since it's not TV length......oh who am I kidding, have fun you guys.

How short the episodes are going to be? 5-minute long?

Sadly Seiji Kishi has laid his filthy hands on noitaminA so I'll have to watch that trainwreck-to-be Game of Laplace thing.

Definetly:
Gakkou Gurashi!, the manga is on my WTR list, seemed pretty interesting.
Overlord, another one which seems really interesting.
Angel Beats OVA

Less excited about:

DB Super, but on the really long term, I don't think it will be great. But Ive seen the other as well.
Gangsta, because I've got the manga on my WTR list for ages already.
God-Eater, maybe, pic looks nice.
Makura no Danshi, maybe for fun ;p
Cencoroll, first OVA was okay.
Chinman (Gakuen Handsome The Animation), maybe for fun as well.

Gakuen Handsome AND Makura no Danshi in the same season? I don't think my hormones will be able to take it.

Will Watch:
  • Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade - I liked the first one, why not?
  • Wakako-zake - I don't have a lot of faith in food-centric anime, so I'm hoping this one will change that. Plus the character designs are cute.
Will Watch, but Wait a Year to See:
  • The Boy and the Beast - Madman are going to be screening this in cinemas next year, so I'll wait until then to see it.
Will Watch, but Will Likely Induce Copious Amounts of Rage:
  • Meiji Tokyo Renka - Well, I'm yet to have watched one mind-bogglingly infuriating thing this year and it's already June... might as well pick this one.
Will Believe the Release Date When it Actually Comes Out:
  • Cencoroll 2 - Seriously, this thing's had its release date pushed back so many times I've lost faith in it actually coming out.

Oh in that case:

jhPiQ9D.gif

If Qwaser or Manyuu Hiken-Chou can fit enough tits for 22 minutes, so can Bikini Warriors. This must mean that the animation will be the best of the year, or complete shit. But dark elves man. Such high expectations for it.

Binkini Warriors - Because Thrawn would be sad if i didn't.

You're an alright guy :drinking:

I skipped over Bikini because I thought it was full-length. At 5 minutes, almost anything is worth checking out. I guess i'll add that to my list as well then.

I love that everyone is going to watch it now that they know it's a five minute short. Thrawn should be calling ya'll a bunch of pussies.

Back