Anime Bingo Challenge: Summer 2021 Edition

I also have a suggestion square. I have no restrictions on genres or tags. The only things I would like is
  • anything up to 26 episodes
  • preferably something from my want to watch list (good luck going through it tho lol)

Thanks in advance!
My favorites from your WTW list. Since you have over 700 titles on your WTW list you probably won't remember them so I will give a quick summary.

Alderamin on the Sky - A brilliant military commander is forced to make difficult decisions that affect the lives of his squad and his allies.
Cells at Work!! - The human body is presented as a city. A red blood cell tries to do her job of delivering blood around the city and she is constantly being assaulted by various viruses or experiencing injuries in the form of natural disasters.
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - A unique take on the isekai genre where instead of being heroes who fight for the fate of the world, the heroes have to work together in an unforgiving world just to survive.
Last Exile - 2 elite pilots trying to make a delivery end up on an infamous pirate ship. Are they worthy of becoming part of it's crew?
The Wind Rises - A war movie about an aviation mechanic who wishes he could build passenger planes to make people happy but is forced by the military to build war planes instead.

Last edited:
Looking for suggestions! :banana:
- As long as they're in my WTW list, I'm open to them. (Good luck and major props to the brave soul's that dare go through it lol.)
- Preferably around 12 - 15 episodes, or movies, specials, and OVA's.
- Absolutely NO Horror, Ecchi, Sexual content/Sexual abuse, Yaoi/Yuri, Medical, or any tags related to those.
- I'm limited on where I can watch stuff, so I'd appreciate it and prefer if they were on Youtube, Pluto, Tubi, Netflix, Prime, A-P, or Hulu. (But if they're not, I'll keep them in mind for future reference, so don't worry.)
- Lately I'm into the Romance, Food related, Mythology (particularly Japanese & Egyptian), Chinese, Korean, and SOL/Iyashikei genre's, but also classic/older anime's.

Looking for suggestions! :banana:
- As long as they're in my WTW list, I'm open to them. (Good luck and major props to the brave soul's that dare go through it lol.)
- Preferably around 12 - 15 episodes, or movies, specials, and OVA's.
- Absolutely NO Horror, Ecchi, Sexual content/Sexual abuse, Yaoi/Yuri, Medical, or any tags related to those.
- I'm limited on where I can watch stuff, so I'd appreciate it and prefer if they were on Youtube, Pluto, Tubi, Netflix, Prime, A-P, or Hulu. (But if they're not, I'll keep them in mind for future reference, so don't worry.)
- Lately I'm into the Romance, Food related, Mythology (particularly Japanese & Egyptian), Chinese, Korean, and SOL/Iyashikei genre's, but also classic/older anime's.

From your wtw list
on A-P
The Morose Monokean
Tanaka-kun is always listless
on Hulu
Horimiya

Claiming M3: answer a suggestion request

Back