Anime Bingo Challenge: Summer 2021 Edition

i-am-a-generous-god.jpg

Need suggestion peeps, I like seinen stuff and SoL but ill watch just about anything. My wtw and stalled list are fair game too! :duck:

Shit, I had something but then I saw
  1. Pop Team Epic
And had to add it, as it's some dank ass shit.

Oh shit, shit. Hold on- GOT IT

2. Laid Back Camp

Straight up gangsta shit, like all that camping and shit? Shit's hard son, and they actually do the camping and shit instead of talking about it knawyamean

Imma just list some shit, like

Here is Greenwood, double if it gets you to read the manga as this is a personal favorite, might not hold up as well but I adore it

And Thrawn style,
DETROIT METAL CITY SATSUGAI SATSUGAI

I have a watch an anime by suggestion square. Since I'm also playing the Eleven Deadly Sins game I would like something with the following tags:

- Dark Fantasy
- Natural Disaster
- Outside World
- Post-apocalyptic

Or you can take anything on my Want to Watch list. I'm open to anything except horror and BL. Thanks!

Sins eh? Don't worry, place your trust in good ol' Thrawn

giphy.gif

1. Apocalypse Zero, one guess on which tag it is.
2. MD Geist, total classic, but not the sequel, sequel is shit
3. Dorohedoro, legitimately good dark fantasy shit Shit, it's horror so I'm changing it because I am generous and shit brb
4. Mardock Scramble movie 1, also 2/3 but 1 fo sho, legit goods
5. REDLINE WOOOOOOOOOO
6. There's like, 3 pages for dark fantasy. Know what? Promised Neverland SEASON 1, as in I, Thrawn, in basically everything I do, am only recommending SEASON 1, with an emphasis on SEASON 1.

Last edited:
I have a watch an anime by suggestion square. Since I'm also playing the Eleven Deadly Sins game I would like something with the following tags:

- Dark Fantasy
- Natural Disaster
- Outside World
- Post-apocalyptic

Or you can take anything on my Want to Watch list. I'm open to anything except horror and BL. Thanks!

From your want to watch:
Akatsuki no Yona
Bokurano
Kuuchuu Buranko
Mouretsu Pirates Movie: Abyss of Hyperspace - Akuu no Shin'en
Selector Infected WIXOSS

Dark Fantasy:
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Natural Disaster:
Natsunagu!
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Outside World:
Children of the Whales
Utopa

Post-apocalyptic:
Origin: Spirits of the Past
Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
Planetarian Movie: Hoshi no Hito

I also have a suggestion square. I have no restrictions on genres or tags. The only things I would like is
  • anything up to 26 episodes
  • preferably something from my want to watch list (good luck going through it tho lol)

Thanks in advance!
Good luck? We'll see abou-
Ah. Big ass list huh? So that's how we're gonna roll. I will find something, THE SHOW.

1. Afro Samurai, dubbed of course, with a kickass OST by RZA, Samuel L Jackson, dope ass animation and it's awesome shit
  2. Amagami SS, awesome shit holmes, like love this shit. Like, all kinds of routes and shit and it's like a non-incestual, non-titty, non-totally boning a girl infront of another girl-hold on- Dammit, it's like a non-all of that of Yosuga no Sora but basically- Totally good shit
  3. Samurai 7? More like "Kickass Seven Samurai anime adaptation"
  4. Ping Pong Club, Rook to E6, check.
  5. I donno, it's like, whatever after #4. Persona 4: The Animation, or Yu Chadkami being a chad
  6. Binbougami Ga, because more people need to watch this godly show.
  7. Witch Hunter Robin, I don't know where it came from either but it was on Bionix back in the day, a block on YTV

Hello, I might be wrong, but I believe I got the wrong bingo card.
Welcome to the Game! Please make sure to read all the rules in the first post. Please note that this challenge does not start until July 1. Please bookmark your card so you can find it later. Here is your card: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18KOncd0S5b7gDU6rxhRVJd6JrxVZK7ZD/view?usp=sharing
I believe I got a bingo card for AshleyAas instead of one for me. Please tell me know if I'm wrong. Thank you

I believe I got a bingo card for AshleyAas instead of one for me. Please tell me know if I'm wrong. Thank you
Not sure how that happened. I will get you the proper card when I get to my computer this morning.

I will be joining of course.
Welcome Back! Here is your card: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXNXICMoEy2XJlTE6WwOS6ZXVG_dPw2I/view?usp=sharing

Excited to join again please!
Welcome Back! Here is your card: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ROjcxTBiwNntEMiY_eCtjjweqro6Hb1K/view?usp=sharing

Count me IN!! :D
Welcome Back! Here is your card: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wdrg11r2iI_7WLhtDNxct8d99_UBbqZp/view?usp=sharing

Welcome Back! Here is your card: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M9FQami3E5-_39ZeSaoHJoVghMqteCkZ/view?usp=sharing

Here is the proper card link. Sorry for the confusion. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cApn047LZhSv2brZb7u80TjvPTWXN3Kj/view?usp=sharing

I also have a suggestion square. I have no restrictions on genres or tags. The only things I would like is
  • anything up to 26 episodes
  • preferably something from my want to watch list (good luck going through it tho lol)

Thanks in advance!
You could Watch:

Aggretsuko 3
A Lull in the Sea
Ascendance of a Bookworm Ova
Castlevania
Dakaichi - I'm Being Harrassed by the Sexiest Man of the Year
From up on Poppy Hill
Fruits Basket the Final

Hope one of these sounds interesting! (I feel you with the want to watch list. Mine is right around 1700 right now)

I have 2 suggestion squares, so if anyone could help me out I would be forever grateful!!!

Anything from my want to watch is free game since I've been meaning to make that number lower for a while, but I also love anime concerning time-travel and mystery shows.

Super duper appreciate the help!!! <3

I have 2 suggestion squares, so if anyone could help me out I would be forever grateful!!!

Anything from my want to watch is free game since I've been meaning to make that number lower for a while, but I also love anime concerning time-travel and mystery shows.

Super duper appreciate the help!!! <3
You could watch:

Angels of Death
Anohana Movie
Ascendance of a Bookworm (I love this one!)
Blue Exorcist
Bunny Drop
Dr.Stone (This one is good too!)

Hope one sounds interesting~

I got a suggestion square so im gonna need some suggestions!
Tags i prefer: Fantasy and romance
it would also be nice if it weren't from the middle ages because i actually cant stand old animation

Here are my suggestions!

Rent-a-Girlfriend
I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying: 2nd Thread (easy watch because short episodes and you've seen the first season)
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Yona of the Dawn (one of my faves, and it is a fantasy/romance, although it is 24 episodes..)

Hope this helps!! <3 ^^

I have two suggestions square so somebody hook me up!

I'll watch any movie, or alternatively for a series don't go above 13 episodes. You can choose from my w2w or just something you think I'd like! I have no preference for tags.

Thanks in advance!
You could watch:

Children who Chase Lost Voices
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys
Napping Princess.

Hope you like them.

Back