Anime Bingo Challenge: Fall 2019

Which of these anime should we group-watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FINISHED:
E5 [Watch a 10+ episode anime]: Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
M3 [Write a public review or add 2 recommendations for anime]: Koi Tsubomi = Panda! Go Panda! {Two-Way Recommendation}
M4 [Write a public review for an anime]: Millennium Actress
N4 [Watch a sports anime]: Kuroko's Basketball
E3 [Re-watch an anime you’ve seen before]: Blood: The Last Vampire

Oh, I was pretty sure this doesn't start until the 1st of October. Did you mean to post this in the summer challenge thread?

Oooh, lots of new players :o Welcome to ABC!!

I would like a card =)
Here you go, just bookmark this link and it will update as we approve the claims you post here through the season :)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Eii8p5D0KU_7PbSwR3_j9ofDaHHWLgli

Not a lot of new shows I want to watch this season so this seems like a good way to get some more shows in, I'll take a card please
I'll actually probably be watching more seasonals than I did in Summer tbh, but I might be the oddball... Aaaaanywho, here's your card!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ps6GYrNlDfTF2DhfxErOsZvtPx6OY2mg

Sign me up, please! ^_^
Signed up you are!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zFBgtbISeeGAldE7srSOFfvPAmq6WiNW

I don't usually win at bingo but I'm ready to give it a shot!
Well, I shall still wish you good luck and happy bingeing! :o
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AN783eA0b-hK3PLQUFlPbncTyb6mMgXY

Welcome!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iBp6dFeWuLGErqsitlqGINvaoLWdTIHY

I would like a card
Ask and ye shall receive!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SjpnLOxu3C0_o0Jvp-__QVcURnH7crc1

What is wrong with my card??? How can you do this to me??? Why?! 2*shoujo squares AND a romance one? What have I ever done wrong, @MistLiigh? Why do you hate me so? I won't even say something about that dropped anime square... It's going to take me all season to finish just this card! I demand retribution! :)))
Don't blame me, blame good ol' uncaring RNG =D Though I suppose you can always take it out on me if you've got the reward points...

I straight up have not read what this is, I'm just a slut for polls, but yeah, I'll join, fuck me up.
XD Thank you for that wonderful choice of words. But it's fairly simple: I give you a link to a randomly generated bingo card full of anime watching tasks, and you just do your best to either watch all sorts of stuff to fill the card or just fit whatever you happen to watch onto the card, one anime per square, tell us what you watched from Oct 1st on, and we give you points as long as it works. There are some more specific rules that you can get from the initial post and some cool things like getting and receiving recommendations from other players and official group watches (hence the poll), but that's the gist of it: bookmark link, watch anime, tell us, ???, profit.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fTFx9CAnjOBO0wDBWRq6RqlwtPtNkDkr

FINISHED:
E5 [Watch a 10+ episode anime]: Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
M3 [Write a public review or add 2 recommendations for anime]: Koi Tsubomi = Panda! Go Panda! {Two-Way Recommendation}
M4 [Write a public review for an anime]: Millennium Actress
N4 [Watch a sports anime]: Kuroko's Basketball
E3 [Re-watch an anime you’ve seen before]: Blood: The Last Vampire
I suspect you may have clicked the wrong thread, as this is the Fall 2019 thread that hasn't started accepting claims yet, and that you also haven't technically signed up for a card in yet... I imagine you'll probably want to move these over to Summer, and would you like to join us again for Fall?

Oh, I was pretty sure this doesn't start until the 1st of October. Did you mean to post this in the summer challenge thread?

Oooh, lots of new players :o Welcome to ABC!!

I suspect you may have clicked the wrong thread, as this is the Fall 2019 thread that hasn't started accepting claims yet, and that you also haven't technically signed up for a card in yet... I imagine you'll probably want to move these over to Summer, and would you like to join us again for Fall?

. . .

I didn't even know the Fall thread was up yet. Not sure how I ended up on it. \
I usually just click the link in my Aletrs to take me to the bingo thread.

I may have entered Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
What is wrong with my card??? How can you do this to me??? Why?! 2*shoujo squares AND a romance one? What have I ever done wrong, @MistLiigh? Why do you hate me so? I won't even say something about that dropped anime square... It's going to take me all season to finish just this card! I demand retribution! :)))
Ohno, why did @MistLiigh do that to you?! Maybe Bungou stray dogs is too long, but maybe it's Shoujo? Okay, no it isn't RIP you... The proper punishment is to let him watch Pupa 5x in a row or something like that. Or Aot, idk XD

I guess it's time to watch The Fashion Boy is Cool =P

Don't do it. It made my braincells go on a strike
Why? It sounds horrible, just like shoujo is for me! :)))

Ohno, why did @MistLiigh do that to you?! Maybe Bungou stray dogs is too long, but maybe it's Shoujo? Okay, no it isn't RIP you... The proper punishment is to let him watch Pupa 5x in a row or something like that. Or Aot, idk XD
I've already watched Bungou Stray Dogs and if it were shoujo I would've eaten my hat :))) It would never work in that setting. But I do like the punishment you've came up with. I'll definitely use it!

I've already watched Bungou Stray Dogs and if it were shoujo I would've eaten my hat :))) It would never work in that setting. But I do like the punishment you've came up with. I'll definitely use it!
Oh crap. Poor MistLiigh. But I guess giving you Shoujo isn't cool either. Why do you hate it so much?

Lucky me I didn't sign myself up to let people force me to watch stuff... Who's laughing now, mwahahaha!

@datamoth @MisterGil @wolfyishere @IdaVic2 @holtron @Nexurent @SelGo All of you have voted in the group watch poll but not signed up for a card, so I'd like to ask if any of you would like to join the fun and be part of the game? We don't bite, promise :) In order to be fair to our players though, we are going to discount any votes in the poll from users who haven't officially joined the game before the poll closes early Friday morning EST, as in the end the goal is to determine the will of the players.

I'm still working on that last bingo for summer, and then I'm right onto this :)
Whoopsie, I only just realized that this was you asking for a card and you had not, in fact, already gotten one >< My bad, need to pay closer attention lol
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EqPJ_0uyAglc3rO0UtBw2Y7nCcWLR5AS

@datamoth @MisterGil @wolfyishere @IdaVic2 @holtron @Nexurent @SelGo All of you have voted in the group watch poll but not signed up for a card, so I'd like to ask if any of you would like to join the fun and be part of the game? We don't bite, promise :) In order to be fair to our players though, we are going to discount any votes in the poll from users who haven't officially joined the game before the poll closes early Friday morning EST, as in the end the goal is to determine the will of the players.
Speak for yourself @MistLiigh! I, for one, BITE! :))))

Lucky me I didn't sign myself up to let people force me to watch stuff... Who's laughing now, mwahahaha!
I... have no words! The level of disrespect! Go and watch Pupa to make me feel better :D

Oh crap. Poor MistLiigh. But I guess giving you Shoujo isn't cool either. Why do you hate it so much?
It's to... not shounen :D I prefer fights, blood, gore not... whatever shoujo is doing. That's not say that there aren't some good anime with that tag out there but they tend to focus on other things like the psychological aspect etc. Not sure if it's an explanation but it's something...

Pocket watch?? XD

Glad to have you!
Don't worry.

I sketched up those marketing designs you kept asking me for.

lololol.png

Back