Amusing Videos

I'd like to put my face in some people's asses. I mean... yeah, there's no getting out of that one. I love butts.

as a gen x'er this vid made me laugh my ass off

it could aslo be pointed out that my generation started the world on the road to this vid

this is the best and most damming refutation of the "you cant be racist against white ppl"
the bit from 10 to 20 mins is the most damming because it explains the thought process of ppl who say that crap and basicly lays out that these ppl are themselfs deeply racist because they beleave that other race's can not be superior to white's
iv prob messed up the explaination so heres the vid
btw i do not endorse the opinions expressed here i just found the explaination of the thought process amusing and pretty damming

Last edited by a moderator:
snoop's last comment made me laugh so hard i had tears in my eye's

sorry didnt mean to double post but too late now i guess

^Now, before I waste my time here.
Is this an amusing video, or a political video?

I am starting to worry about how much amusement I will see if this is political.

^Now, before I waste my time here.
Is this an amusing video, or a political video?

I am starting to worry about how much amusement I will see if this is political.

I feel like pretty much every single video Grendel posts is pretty much politically related, in someway shape or form.

hes a joke news presenter called johnathan pie , its mostly political satire but its not like heavy politics ,

in this vid he pokes fun at alot of stuff including some of my own positions ,which i thought you guys might get a laugh out of

and not every vid i post is politic's , i posted a star wars vid one time you know :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

he's never gonna be allowed to live that one down is he!

personally, i can forgive barry for that one, after all he.s such a nice and likable guy
its just such a shame he used those quality's to hide the war crimes committed by the US Empire and its political, militry, industrial complex

i should offer a proviso the industrial part of that, to say oversea's industrial complex as the US dont even make most of its own mil hardware anymore

US bomb,s made in Vietnamese sweatshop,s, delivering a smoking crater of democracy 1 death at a time
and now donald trump is gonna take it to the next level so he can maga!

OMG what a shit choice the ppl were given in that last election
#donnt blame me i supported bernie
#bernie would have won

Back