Amazing, Beautiful, Animes!

JamOnAnime

Hello! Welcome to my Thread of Recommendations!
I've decided to become more active, posting and interacting more frequently!
So I'm bringing on of my first recommendations!
Firstly;
Fairy Tail.
This anime, touched my heart, made me feel apart of the "Fairy Tail Family!"
I enjoyed this anime, and am still enjoying to this very day with the latest season!
Reasons to watch the anime:
Magic: The Magic in it is not Overused, and is actually very passionate and funny!
Love: There is lots of Love in this Anime, and trust me, it's funny and sometimes genuinely touching to watch!
The Community: The Fairy Tail community is one of the best, fullest Anime communities I've ever seen! Growing rapidly and every loving it!
Main reason to watch it: You get touched my the love of the characters, the interactions and everything. I could binge this anime for days and it would never get old!

Secondly;
Sword Art Online!

This anime is more of a "Starter" anime, yet it is still one of my many, many favourites!
It has fast past battles, but also slower, more in-depth fights too! There is love, compassion and fun around every corner! The whole anime is a mystery, and you can spot secrets through-out the whole show! The community is half and half. Half love it, half hate it. As you can see, I'm more of the Love part!

Thirdly;
Assassination Classroom!

This anime is basically about a teacher, who blew up the moon, and threatened to blow the earth up if he wasnt killed in under a year. While teaching a class of under-achieving students.
The anime is full of love, compassion, fear and thrills! There is loads of parts where I was on the edge of my bed/seat. I almost fell off! I couldnt stop watching, I started the first season and finished in within the same day! Once you start this anime, you will enjoy it so much!

Lastly;
Charlotte!

This anime is in my top 10, 100 percent sure of this one! It is Jam Packed with Love, hate, fun and joy! There is so much to look for in an anime, and this has them all! I admittingly have rewatched it a few times now, as it just is so amazing. Secret Hidden Talents, All amazing! But with a flaw. For example, the main female character can go invisible! Insane right! But only invisible to 1 person at time, so she can't do anything too suspicious!

Sorry about the RANDOMNESS of this list, I'm writing this very late at night just really wanted to "give back" to the community, since I used this site daily now, to update my episode count and just to find new friends and animes to watch!

Anyways. thank you so much for this, and reading the whole thing! Much Love!
-Jam

So much love, baby!
Love+me+some+space+dandy+_1e5ca210780e547dccf6275cc88c1fe2.png

I will be taking you up on your third recommendation, sounds like a stand-up show if I do say so myself

Hello! Welcome to my Thread of Recommendations!
I've decided to become more active, posting and interacting more frequently!
So I'm bringing on of my first recommendations!
Firstly;
Fairy Tail.
This anime, touched my heart, made me feel apart of the "Fairy Tail Family!"
I enjoyed this anime, and am still enjoying to this very day with the latest season!
Reasons to watch the anime:
Magic: The Magic in it is not Overused, and is actually very passionate and funny!
Love: There is lots of Love in this Anime, and trust me, it's funny and sometimes genuinely touching to watch!
The Community: The Fairy Tail community is one of the best, fullest Anime communities I've ever seen! Growing rapidly and every loving it!
Main reason to watch it: You get touched my the love of the characters, the interactions and everything. I could binge this anime for days and it would never get old!

Secondly;
Sword Art Online!

This anime is more of a "Starter" anime, yet it is still one of my many, many favourites!
It has fast past battles, but also slower, more in-depth fights too! There is love, compassion and fun around every corner! The whole anime is a mystery, and you can spot secrets through-out the whole show! The community is half and half. Half love it, half hate it. As you can see, I'm more of the Love part!

Thirdly;
Assassination Classroom!

This anime is basically about a teacher, who blew up the moon, and threatened to blow the earth up if he wasnt killed in under a year. While teaching a class of under-achieving students.
The anime is full of love, compassion, fear and thrills! There is loads of parts where I was on the edge of my bed/seat. I almost fell off! I couldnt stop watching, I started the first season and finished in within the same day! Once you start this anime, you will enjoy it so much!

Lastly;
Charlotte!

This anime is in my top 10, 100 percent sure of this one! It is Jam Packed with Love, hate, fun and joy! There is so much to look for in an anime, and this has them all! I admittingly have rewatched it a few times now, as it just is so amazing. Secret Hidden Talents, All amazing! But with a flaw. For example, the main female character can go invisible! Insane right! But only invisible to 1 person at time, so she can't do anything too suspicious!

Sorry about the RANDOMNESS of this list, I'm writing this very late at night just really wanted to "give back" to the community, since I used this site daily now, to update my episode count and just to find new friends and animes to watch!

Anyways. thank you so much for this, and reading the whole thing! Much Love!
-Jam
Thanks . My last is Violet Evergarden

Back