Aggressive Retsuko

32:

Retsuko got deeeeeeeeeeeessssstrooooooooyed.

It was hard for me not to laugh at her embarrassment though. Those faces she was making when she got all goober eyed were pure gold.

32:

A relationship with a flaky dude like that would probably be a new source of frustration all it's own. Better to find out is someone's a broke douche before making a regrettable choice.

36:

Well, that was some nice fast thinking by Retsuko, brown nosing her ass out of that situation. Even got pig fuck to pay your bill too.

38:

Still better than 99 percent of the Christmas music out there. Even if it is an anthem for the forever alone peeps out there.

Episode 37.
Giselle is like, a master of passive aggressive bitchness.

Episode 38.
Getting drunk and eating junk food...sounds like a fun Christmas to me.

Episode 40:

Nothing will chase me out of a store faster than a sales person trying to park themselves up my ass. I know they're taught to be aggressive, but if I say I don't need help, it means I want to be left in peace.

Last year Tents and I found this comic book shop. I really wanted to go, because comic shops are rare around here and I wanted to show Tents some western comics, but I just gave up after about ten minutes because the guy working in the shop wouldn't stop following us around trying to recommend comics.

41:

Can't really relate to this episode, when video stores aren't really a thing in the US anymore. However, this was a cute way to advertise the DVDs.

Episode 42

At least this dude seems to be better than the lousy fox that only wanted her money

Episode 43

That looked more like Black Friday than a Valentine's sale

Back