Add or update a person

Discussion in 'People Submissions' started by sothis, Apr 30, 2011.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Apr 30, 2011
    You can suggest updates to the people database in this thread, such as:

• Incorrect names
    • Incorrect or missing staff roles
    • Adding or changing a person's image
    • A new person to add to the database
    • Removing a duplicate person page
    • Any questions about naming, roles, or other aspects of the people database

For missing voice actor information for an anime, please post in Add or update voice actors for an anime instead.

If you have a suggestion for a new feature related to People, post a feature request.

Required information:

• If editing an existing person, a link to the page on Anime-Planet.
    • If requesting a new person to be added to the database, you must link an existing anime or manga entry where they are credited and missing from. Missing Anime and Manga entries cannot be requested in this thread.
    • Any additional information from a reputable licensor or source (such as ANN, Mau2, IMDB) that supports your suggestion.
    • For image suggestions, post an uncropped image that is the largest size possible, as we can't add small or blurry images.

milo0 likes this.
  2. Fluffs

Fluffs Database Moderator

Posted by Fluffs on Aug 28, 2021
    This has been sorted, ty

Ixhika293 likes this.
  3. Heybuckaroo

Heybuckaroo Database Moderator

4. 04TJ

04TJ New Member

Posted by 04TJ on Sep 2, 2021
  5. Heybuckaroo

The rest of the general staff credits were added to the series. Shuuhei Tada is not credited as a background artist (背景美術), he's credited as Art Design (美術デザイン) which is not something we currently credit. However, I will add the background artists at a later date if you so wish.

The episodic credits for The Case Study of Vanitas will be filled soon.

6. Heybuckaroo

FoodLife likes this.
  7. Heybuckaroo

FoodLife likes this.
  8. Heybuckaroo

She has a different profile picture for her blog and since I have not read any of her works, I do not know which image she uses more consistently. We add creator-made images like these if there is proven continuity of their use and is their trademark or posts it as the official image under their official biography. I did update her entry as much as possible, including the birthdate.

9. krxolxn

krxolxn Database Moderator

Yes they are the same, I've merged the pages so you can find all of their works here: https://www.anime-planet.com/people/yy

nikid likes this.
  10. krxolxn

11. krxolxn

12. krxolxn

FoodLife likes this.
  13. Heybuckaroo

Dan Southworth is not credited for any anime voice work which is what our anime database is oriented towards. Next time you submit a request it needs a specific credit for the person as well.