A Fairytale for the Demon Lord

joshuan12

I don't think that many people have read this, but I'd like to hear those who have's opinions on it. If you haven't read it, I recommend you go buy it/ read it online! It can be a bit confusing at times, ( by that I mean it's holy hell confusing ) but it's a very nice manga. It's quite graphic, and is a love story, but does NOT feel like one at all because it has a very dark nature.

It's a Manhwa (Korean), not a Manga. It has very good art, and the story is quite different from the norm. I personally love it, though it seems to be on hiatus currently or something?

I read a translated version so I never knew that, thanks!

And it is confirmed that he is going to do a sequel, but this time it's going to be of the knights perspective. I'm not entirely sure when it's coming out, but I'm hoping sometime in the near future. If you wish to read it, I found the last issue online and it explains the new series. Just message me for it!

After reading this (and part 2, cuz I'm too lazy to request a new thread)...

I'm not even sure if I read this,because I didn't understand dog shit. Nothing at all. Didn't really help that like three characters looked the exact same. Good art tho, really enjoyed it. That on the first part. On the second part... just gotta say OOF. Still great art tho. Gotta hand that out to the artist

Back