__Anime Chibi Gifs__

I'd like to make a request, can you make a Tsugumi Komachi one :sweat:
Ever.17.274810.jpg

idk if you're still taking requests or not, but if you have the time I'd love a Madoka one :)

139487.jpg

Also I think you should make a tutorial. I'd love to learn how to do this kind of stuff.

Ahhh!!! that's better than I thought it'd be!! :D Thanks so much!!! And u should really consider the tutorial!! It'd be great! :D

Respect! The quality of these Chibis is out of this world.

One question: How do you make these? I know you can do the frames in Windows Paint and then just put them together in Photoshop. But how exactly do you do it? I Really would like to know!

Sorry if this question was asked before, I just don't have the patience to search over 40 pages.

Is this request still alive.... I thought it die long time ago...
Never mind.. as long there still post.. it okey...

Here some request... if you don't mind.. Reki from Hidan no Aria:smile:
tumblr_m4178ikrJK1qzvtljo1_500.jpg

Respect! The quality of these Chibis is out of this world.

One question: How do you make these? I know you can do the frames in Windows Paint and then just put them together in Photoshop. But how exactly do you do it? I Really would like to know!

Sorry if this question was asked before, I just don't have the patience to search over 40 pages.

Not to crack down on you, but if you don't have time to look through a thread then you won't have the time & patience to do animated pixel art. No, I haven't made a tutorial yet....

This has taken 30mins already from mostly pre-made stuff I've already done.... ;)
11lmt4x.gif

Is this request still alive.... I thought it die long time ago...
Never mind.. as long there still post.. it okey...

Here some request... if you don't mind.. Reki from Hidan no Aria:smile:
tumblr_m4178ikrJK1qzvtljo1_500.jpg

I'll work on this tonight....

Not to crack down on you, but if you don't have time to look through a thread then you won't have the time & patience to do animated pixel art. No, I haven't made a tutorial yet....

This has taken 30mins already from mostly pre-made stuff I've already done.... ;)
11lmt4x.gif

Well yeah, you are right, if you don't have the patience to sit down and take your time to do something right, it will turn out to be awful.
I shall await any further info that you can give me on your techniques.

Cheers!

It's been another year....ouch this is depressing.

I'm accepting one single request. Whoever posts wins. (naturally please give me some pics or a youtube scene to work with that shows a common action of the character.)

Can you make Taichi Mashima from Chihayafuru?
Here some pics
Taichi_Mashima_zps3de17fee.jpg

Taichi_Mashima_1_zps76244467.jpg

Taichi_Gif_zps6704735a.gif
If you decide to make it and need more pics or scenes just tell me.

One more request, ay? Then I shall take advantage of this. =P

May I request Nyaruko.
Here's a gif example.
ii58CUxcHaPpy.gif

And if 3 characters in a gif wasn't confusing enough to know who Nyrauko is.... =)
g3NzCNO.jpg

Back