Rurouni Kenshin

K

Kumori

Rurouni Kenshin: the best manga/anime ever conceived in all animedom!
(Perferably the manga though) Tell me your thoughts/insight on Watsuki's original manga masterpeice! (Those of you who actually read the manga series).
My rating from 1-10 was like 11! The storyline was amazing, captivating...omg.

:love::love::love:

Lol.. I'd Agree with u that it was a good manga, but idk if its as good as your saying ;P... but then again i read it a long time ago.. Maybe its time for me to reread it!

As for the anime, i haven't watched it... kinda afraid they ruined to much of it.. As someone who read the manga, would u suggest i check out the anime?

I pretty much agree with you Kumori. The Kenshin manga was probably the best manga I've ever read. I did anything except read that manga for 3 days straight to try and get through all of it as soon as I could. Just couldn't put it down. The anime was amazing too but too bad that it didn't follow the manga story after the Shishio arc. That's where I thought it got even better.

I love the Kenshin manga so much. I'm really hoping that the new Anime is animation of the last arcs in the manga. I'm very excited.

i realy like rurouni kenshin to but im only watching the anime (ep 20)
there is only 1 thing i dont like... every 2 or 3 episodes there shows up a new bad guy...
i rather like one big story and not 10 smal ones

It is awesome.

You know how awesome?

Awesome enough to make me buy all the books :)

They're here on my shelf and looking beautiful!

I've been reading up on this manga lately and am closing in on 200 chapters read, I really like this kind of story where the main character has a kind of secret he'd often prefer not to tell, but of course people keep finding out. (This is more prominent in the earlier chapters I guess). I just like seeing people's reaction to such things. Add in the fact he's a kick-ass swordsman and I'm sold :smile:

i'm so glad i read this manga. only if they animated the whole manga the anime would've been on a different level. it was still good but still incomplete even with the last ova.

Back