Alucard.jpg

Akasha Blood River
akasha.png

Moka (Inner)

anyone else reading this series

Last edited:
Re: Rosario + Vampire 2

no.
I relatively recently recovered from the shock of realizing how different the manga and animes are.

just wondering does the first pic happen in the anime since that be awesome :P
haven't finished watching it yet

I havnt gotten around to reading it yet as its still 10 bucks a volume, Ill wait for it to be 8 and buy 4 for 3 like I usually do :D

no.
I relatively recently recovered from the shock of realizing how different the manga and animes are.

Yeah the manga is miles better

just wondering does the first pic happen in the anime since that be awesome :P
haven't finished watching it yet

No it dosn't, the anime takes the no where near as impressive root and is a mindless fanservice anime

I'm a pretty big fan of both the anime and the manga, but the manga is definitely better... I'm also wondering if anyone else noticed:
Shinso's are those who drink/recieve Alucard's blood right? And Moka, a Shinso, gave her blood to Tsukune giving him his power... doesn't this mean that Tsukune himself is a Shinso, which would also explain his new "monster form" or whatever you want to call it.

I can't remember how much of the first season I read but the anime was shockingly awful. I might give this a read at some point.

I'll probably get around to reading the manga sometime... it is just... the shock...
I have a phobia against constant-filler animes. Basically animes that replaces and changes so much of the original content that it becomes almost an entirely different series.

Shinso's are those who drink/recieve Alucard's blood right? And Moka, a Shinso, gave her blood to Tsukune giving him his power... doesn't this mean that Tsukune himself is a Shinso, which would also explain his new "monster form" or whatever you want to call it.
Yeah i think he is a Shinso now

Also do you know when Chapter 41 will be released?

really been struggling to read Tokyo ghoul even tho I love it so much,
so iv now switched over to reading this instead
currently 12 chapters in and loving it
the show and manga have started to depart now tho it seems chapter 12 is back to one of the anime eps

up to chapt 20 now
really enjoying it

the fact that tsukune has some balls in the manga really helps ,hes such a damm push over in the anime its almost as sickening as shinji from Evangelion but the manga version of him seems more ,,,well ,, like a real person and so it makes it a better story

the manga is way better than the anime

note
this was ment tobe a simple edit but i screwwed up somehow and deleted the post so had to redo it

Last edited by a moderator:
really been struggling to read Tokyo ghoul even tho I love it so much,
so iv now switched over to reading this instead
currently 12 chapters in and loving it
the show and manga have started to depart now tho it seems chapter 12 is back to one of the anime eps

up to chapt 20 now
really enjoying it

the fact that tsukune has some balls in the manga really helps ,hes such a damm push over in the anime its almost as sickening as shinji from Evangelion but the manga version of him seems more ,,,well ,, like a real person and so it makes it a better story

the manga is way better than the anime

note
this was ment tobe a simple edit but i screwwed up somehow and deleted the post so had to redo it

The anime is pure shounen-realm, packed full with fan service. The manga is less so and a lot more interesting and fleshed out. For some reason the ending of R+V II always makes me weep with mixed feelings.
It's a good manga, and I hope you managed to finish it.

The anime is pure shounen-realm, packed full with fan service. The manga is less so and a lot more interesting and fleshed out. For some reason the ending of R+V II always makes me weep with mixed feelings.
It's a good manga, and I hope you managed to finish it.

hiya
yeah im still reading it. upto season 2 chapter 12 now
i have slowed down abit tho as im starting to worrie about the ending
i really want tsu and mo to get it together in the end and be happy but i have fears it may end the same way the manga did witch would suck

Back