Geneshaft

A

Akiiiiito!!!!!

[sadht]Geneshaft[/sadht][sadhl=72]geneshaft[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Has anyone here watched this series? I just started watching it last night and got to the 5th episode. It's not too bad. There is some over done animations here and there, but the story seems pretty cool so far, and is quite unique. I remember wanting to see this way back when, but never had the chance to. I never hear anyone talk about it either.

I also think that the characters are quite interesting, and the whole genetic engineering thing is cool. Animation is good, cg is medicore. Anyone else have any thoughts on Geneshaft?

Last edited by a moderator:
click "Reviews" up in the bar above and there should be at least two for geneshaft ;) (i wrote one personally)

Yeah I know, I read that, good review. I just wanted some more opinions.

It was an alright show. Great music. I <3 Mika Seido. The system of operating the mecha was kind of nifty. But the main message of the show was just... Well, it's like if someone made a show trying to convince me that the sky is blue. No shit the sky is blue. You don't have to convince me. Not only that, but they do that thing where at the end, they just freakin' spell everything out, in case you were too stupid to get their point from the rest of the show. That kind of thing is annoying and insulting. But again, it's an alright show. Somewhat annoying in certain respects, but then again, I <3 Mika Seido... ^_^

Been a while since I watched that. I quite enjoyed the series too. Reminded me on the movie Gattaca.. at least the story has similar roots. Yeah the cg wasnt all that great but story and action make up for it. I think in the end it gets kinda wild and tumbled up.. but so do most animes ne? ^_^

I just finished Geneshaft, it was pretty good. Much better than I thought it was going to be. The ending did seem kind of rushed, but that's okay. Just as MechaTama31 said, I <3 Mika Seido too. :D

I used to have a nifty wallpaper of her where she had an angry face and her eyes had little flames in them, but many good things were lost in my multiple hard drive disasters...

Nothing like resurrecting a thread that is 4 years old....well, Geneshaft, I'm on episode 7 and it's below average to me so far. I hope the end will be more exciting.

Nothing like resurrecting a thread that is 4 years old....well, Geneshaft, I'm on episode 7 and it's below average to me so far. I hope the end will be more exciting.

You could be in for a long wait then... I watched it a few years ago, and the only thing I remember being anywhere near good was the soundtrack. The story has promise, but really goes nowhere with it.

Shame, it could have been a good space epic :p

H.

Ok, just finished episode 10. It was great. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden it got a little interesting, finally. The music just doesn't work for me.

Back